Not receiving appropriate shards when duplicate of same character is pulled in Chromium Pack

I've already contacted customer service and was told to post in these forums. Multiple times I've gotten the same character from the same pack, but only received shards once. The last time this happened was a few days ago with IG 88 and a 4 pack. I only received shards the first time I pulled him, but not the 2nd time. I was told by customer on the phone to uninstall and reinstall the game. This did not award the correct number of shards. I know this is a known issue and I'm hoping that the team who has access to my shard history are able to restore these missing shards. My case number is 21908005. Thanks.

Replies

• Ancient1
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yeah they tell you to post here. You have a ticket but nothing is ever done. I have screen shots and still no one helps me. I'm due hundreds of shards on several characters but no one seems to care.
  • Options
    Ancient1 wrote: »
    Yeah they tell you to post here. You have a ticket but nothing is ever done. I have screen shots and still no one helps me. I'm due hundreds of shards on several characters but no one seems to care.

Same not going to say how much I have been spent or how many shards I am owed however I will say I should have bought a two ps4's and a Xbox 360 instead. Honestly EA you guys need to bite the bullet admit your mistake(s) and compensate us loyal players.
  • Options
    I'm having a similar issue and it's more upsetting the CSRs seem to not be able to communicate well or even understand the problem.

If it can't be fixed, then okay but at least I'd like to be understood.
  • Options
    This issue is really annoying. Had it numerous times now (also in my last 2 packs, 4 and 8) and i wont buy anymore before it is fixed. lost certainly well over 60 shards that way. Moreover they could reroll when having char on 7 star. I have quite a few shards overspill as well