Arena Team Comp

Njord
21 posts Member
edited June 2016
I want to know if this would make at least a decent team for arena. First let me state that i do not have rey. Second i do have leia but only 3 stars and not leveled or geard at the moment. Will work on her now that my game is fixed and shes in arena shipment. Third im fully ftp and dont have acess to high level gear atm. Im not trying to take this team to the top. Im just looking to stay in top 100-200 for the moment. Wich works for me with my schedual. So for the team. Duku(L) 74 4* gear 8( working on staring) royal guard 75 5* gear 8 st han 74 6* gear 8 old daka 74 5* gear 8 and qui gon 73 5* gear 8 no omegas. As far as not on team my other best are phasma 74 6* g8 sideous 74 6* g8 luminara 74 7* g8 fives 4* 72 g8 and talia 7* 68 g7
Post edited by Njord on

Replies

• Options
    Phasma, qgj, fives, old daka, st han, rg are your best arena characters. Work with those. Good luck. Happy hunting :#
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Offense:
    Take any 5 geared leveled, with fun synergy, pray to rnggesus that dodge is on you side.

Defense:
    Use old Ben lead and say other 4 geared and leveled characters and rng will give you a win on defense every once and a while.
  • Njord
    21 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I do not have old ben yet working on getting him i listed chars i have leveled and geard
    Post edited by Njord on
  • Njord
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Well hit rank 250 today