Game Rigged..

I have an iOS account and a Googleplay account.
iOS account level 80 (maxed)..
arena pvp team ranked around 500. power total near 28,000. facing teams around my rank with power totals about 30,000.
Googleplay account level 42
arena pvp team ranked 608. power total about 8,000. facing teams ranked in high 500s with total power of only 8,800.
can anyone explain this?
this means that each game is individual user based and moves you along as needed to keep you playing, so instead of having a level playing field for all of to compete against each other, it's based on a curve.
totally disappointed, I have over $60 in this game right now.. for what? to get catered to and made to believe everyone is playing the same game, with the same difficulty levels? **** man. taking my love of SWand video games and using them against me.
wow..

Replies

• Options
    There are different servers for pvp!
    It all depends on when you create your account
  • AskAak
    13 posts Member
    Options
    How fun would it be if your newer account was competing against those higher ranked teams? You'd be ranked in the 100,000's with no chance to ever get to the top.

To compensate for this, EA puts players together on servers (some call them shards) with people who start at the same time as you to make it fair. I don;t see how its rigged . . .

I started in january and if I was on a server from Dec, I'd never be in the top 1000 . .