Ewok team w/ phasma?

So i'm currently working on an ewok team since my droid team is at a standstill until I can get the mk 5 furnace to upgrade them. So for an ewok team in raid and pvp i've been thinking of chief chripa (L) with all the other ewoks and then phasma as a 5th, for two main reasons: maxed out her aoe has a 90% to put speed down for 2 turns and then with tm + advantage skill would make sure all ewoks could crit then could be stacked with retribution. My other though it daka but i'm not sure of the best direction so posting for some help on this one.

Replies

• Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    For raid you need Teebo (l) even thou he's broken there is a chance he might be stealthed longer than 3 turns.

For PVP, there are times you will need RG, or DPS or Daka or Han (haven't tried him yet) it really depends what team your facing. Just a side note most ewoks have low health so you might need a Taunter for defense.
  • Options
    As said above, you will want Teebo lead for raids (Chirpa for everything else, though). Her advantage doesn't stack with retribution, they will lose the bonus when they counterattack and also when they are called for low-damage assists from Chirpa's special. However, she does make a good 5th spot for raids, since she does apply speed down consistently and the TM boost from her VM is great to give Teebo another chance to stick his TM reduction when he is resisted.
    For arena, RG is my top pick for spot 5. Daka is great as well with omega basic, and STH is always good. Leia also makes a decent pairing with Chirpa lead.
    For GW, Daka all the way.
  • Options
    I actually tried Leia with Chirpa lead and it seemed to do fairly well. I feel like the turn meter gain from Chirpa's L is more consistent than Teebo lead.