Please help with T5, P1 raid and Enrage

I am running Teebi (l), QGJ, Lumi, Rey, Ackbar. Rex, EE, E Scott are miles away. I can usually do 10-12% damage on the Captain before Enrage kicks in. If not for enrage, I could go for much longer. How can I get my current team to survive Enrage intact?

Replies

• djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I use Teebo, EE, Chirpa, Phasma and Foo very effectively in T5. I've been able to sustain extended Enrage rounds by dispelling the Death Mark with EE and rezing anyone who dies. The rest is all TM. My best opening battle is 1.2 mil damage with that team (single attack).

Maybe ditch Rey for Phasma. May sound crazy but TM is far more effective than DPS. Speed down and Victory March are critical. Use speed down whenever pig captain doesn't have it and use Victory March ONLY to accelerate Teebo when he's not stealthed and youre still in cooldown for scramble tactics; hoping he'll self stealth and remove TM.
  • Options
    I'll give Phasma a shot, but Rey can one shot either guard with either special. Another option would be sub out Lumi for Daka. Daka is still a work in process but she's getting close to being usable.
  • Options
    The enrage timer is a device specifically designed to make sure you don't just keep healing through damage forever. You are not supposed to be able to survive far past it. If you want to do more damage in phase 1 the answer is to put the enrage timer off for as long as possible. That means lots of TM reduction. A good f2p team for this is Teebo(L), QGJ (omega basic), Chirpa, EE, and Fives. I can do 2 to 2.5 million on T5 with this team. Sometimes more depending on how buggy Ewok Scramble Tactics is.
  • DjangoQuik
    863 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The key is to stop the guard enraging for as long as possible. Once he enrages it's basically game over.

The side guards really shouldn't be a problem - kill them on the first or second turn then using Teebo and someone who can slow the main guard should prevent him taking many turns at all and you won't have to worry about needing to take care of the other guards again.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Need speed down and TMR on captain, and to speed up for your team.
    Omega Teebo leader, and basic
    Omega QGJ basic
    EE is needed more for his ability to speed up teebo than anything else. This does not seem like much but is a huge difference.

If using Rey minize use of flurry of blows on the captain. This could give him 40% TM.

Phasma or 5's is good to land and keep speed down on the captian. Ideally 5's with out omega on basic. If using phasma make sure once you land speed down only try again after captain takes one turn.

If you don't have Rex, I suggest Chewbacca for an additional TMR. He works up to and including T7 raids, easy farm and easy gear.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Need speed down and TMR on captain, and to speed up for your team.
    Omega Teebo leader, and basic
    Omega QGJ basic
    EE is needed more for his ability to speed up teebo than anything else. This does not seem like much but is a huge difference.

If using Rey minize use of flurry of blows on the captain. This could give him 40% TM.

Phasma or 5's is good to land and keep speed down on the captian. Ideally 5's with out omega on basic. If using phasma make sure once you land speed down only try again after captain takes one turn.

If you don't have Rex, I suggest Chewbacca for an additional TMR. He works up to and including T7 raids, easy farm and easy gear.

Why would you want fives without the omega on basic?

Just by subbing in Phasma for Lumi, I was able to double my damage from 400k to 800k. Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm very happy with this improvement.

I'm slowly working on Chewie, but I do have Tusken Raider further along at 6*. I just don't have the credits our droids to beef him up atm. Is TR worth investing in. I understand his potency is low and he might be ok for T5, but is not very useful for T6 and higher. Would you all agree?
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options
    Why would you want fives without the omega on basic?

Just by subbing in Phasma for Lumi, I was able to double my damage from 400k to 800k. Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm very happy with this improvement.

I'm slowly working on Chewie, but I do have Tusken Raider further along at 6*. I just don't have the credits our droids to beef him up atm. Is TR worth investing in. I understand his potency is low and he might be ok for T5, but is not very useful for T6 and higher. Would you all agree?

Each attack increases the capt's TM, so multi-attacks (omega 5s, rey, leia, FOTP, etc.) increase the capt's TM as many times as they attack.

Maxed-out TR is useful in T7, however you'll probably hit a damage ceiling there. Ewok synergy is best in T7, so E. Elder and E. Scout are best. There has even been a T7 P1 solo using chirpa:

Solo with Teebo (l), E. Elder, Chirpa, Phasma, QGJ (Video)
  • masters
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Escape
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    masters wrote: »
    Escape

That's what I was thinking, hit the escape button the moment he goes enraged, save as much of the team as possible.