Failed to initialize error -Your hardware does not support this application

Mahluus
31 posts Member
edited June 2016
Hoping someone has a solution. My wife's tablet crashed and we are using an older Galaxy Tab 2 (P7500 model) until we can replace it with a new one. OS was Android 4.0.1 so I had to root and upgrade to Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Most other apps backed up and installed fine from her google account and Google Play seems to be working fine but SWGOH gives a "Failed to Initialize! Your hardware does not support this application, Sorry" message when launching after initial install.

Is the tablet simply too old or is there a possible workaround? The specs and memory (32GB) seem fine to run the app based on the minimum requirements I looked at.
Post edited by Mahluus on

Replies

• Mahluus
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Shameless bump...no suggestions at all?
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Probably to old. Recommend try PC Emulator, to keep up.
  • Mahluus
    31 posts Member
    Options
    We have tried Andy and Genymotion on PC but they are both so slow that portions of the game are unplayable, especially raids. One round of attacks can take 90 seconds. She runs an Alienware laptop so the specs are fairly decent.

I thought about running Kitkat OS but dont want the hassle of installing it without good reason.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Mahluus wrote: »
    We have tried Andy and Genymotion on PC but they are both so slow that portions of the game are unplayable, especially raids. One round of attacks can take 90 seconds. She runs an Alienware laptop so the specs are fairly decent.

I thought about running Kitkat OS but dont want the hassle of installing it without good reason.

That stinks. Andy runs great on my PC. Bluestacks works but is missing light sabers and blaster bolts. AMIduos worked OK. Nox was similar to bluestacks but did work.