Shard drops in Aayla Event?

Not sure if anybody else has mentioned this but the shard drops in the Aayla Event smell like rancor dung!

I have been playing the two challenges that I can every day, the event is meant to help us boost our characters but the biggest reward I got after the initial attempt is 2 shards.

I don't mind that they have been mostly Guardian shards or that I haven't gotten a sniff at Aayla.

What does bother me is that the drop is meant to be a possible 14 shards in one crack. I know that 14 is the max but I would think that the odds would be better than they are of getting more than 2 shards at a time.

I wouldn't even be mentioning this if once or twice I had gotten at least 6, 7 or even 8 shards.

Replies

• Options
    EA has not commented on the topic nor have they replied to any threads on the subject. A Reddit post suggests poorly programed reward display for the event, but if that is the case why only this one display and why has it not been fixed if it is only the display?
    Overall, the event is a waste of time and should be removed or fixed. The rewards do not present any possible upgrade/unlock for the short time it is up that could not be done quicker and cheaper by spending crystals on energy. Also the difficulty of the event battles is not equal to the current rewards given.
    I don't expect much from a company who's games are all buggy all the time, but to not make a statement of any kind or try to rectify the matter In any way is simply bad form.
  • Options
    I generally don't find the game that buggy but this example really is just a distraction rather than a rewarding event.

I must admit the other thing that needles a bit is that I do all of the daily stuff and when I grab the free items I am getting to the point where I have several hundred of the items I don't need and rarely get shards or the items I do need; which would be kind of ok if they brought back the scrap pile feature where you could sell of surplus.