Newbie Questions

I have no shame so help me understand a couple things...

Does the ally I choose give me their leadership benefits in addition to the leader of my own squad?

What do the little half circles inside the avatar pictures mean? It doesn't seem to be a direct correlation to their gear level.

When I have a leader who has counter or ally abilities...sometimes other characters attack and cause another character without counter/assist to actually attack again too-do the leaders give those ally assist skills to the rest of the squad?

I once faced a GW squad of Dooku and the rest Jedi who after he attacked they ALL attacked too as assists-how does that happen?? It was pretty sexy.

What does glass cannon specifically refer to? Meaning which characters and why that name?

Replies

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    I have no shame so help me understand a couple things...

1) Does the ally I choose give me their leadership benefits in addition to the leader of my own squad?

2) What do the little half circles inside the avatar pictures mean? It doesn't seem to be a direct correlation to their gear level.

3) When I have a leader who has counter or ally abilities...sometimes other characters attack and cause another character without counter/assist to actually attack again too-do the leaders give those ally assist skills to the rest of the squad?

4) I once faced a GW squad of Dooku and the rest Jedi who after he attacked they ALL attacked too as assists-how does that happen?? It was pretty sexy.

5) What does glass cannon specifically refer to? Meaning which characters and why that name?

1) YES! pick good ones. I use Sidious for Dark Side and Cantina so I like to get Boba Fett for crazy crits, or maybe IG 88 for more crits.

2) It does have to do with gear level, however there are only 4 colors and 8 gear levels so there is overlap. White, Green, Blue, Purple. Purple is at 7 I think, green is what 2-4?. Anyway, its gear level.

3) Only a leader ability such as Ima-Gun Di who gives all Jedi's counter or someone like Phasma who gives every hero a chance to have another hero assit.

4) That doesn't make sense, probably just their turn.

5) High damage but little life. Cannon=big damage, Glass= fragile.
  • Options
    On point 4, you can get Jedi teams with a counter leadership skill and assist. While the combo you mentioned is rare it could happen on an AOE attack.
  • Options
    Don't forget QGJ as leader also speeds Jedi up a lot. Been fighting those full Jedi teams with QGJ as a leader and most toons go before my own. Insane speed so take out the fastest first or the most dangerous one (highest dmg one).
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Don't forget QGJ as leader also speeds Jedi up a lot. Been fighting those full Jedi teams with QGJ as a leader and most toons go before my own. Insane speed so take out the fastest first or the most dangerous one (highest dmg one).

I'm actually working on a jedi speed team for GW, since I won't get my favorites up to 7* without bankruptcy. Should be fun for GW though.