I know you said you were gonna look at Teebo...

djlott
469 posts Member
edited June 2016
So let me just make it easy on you.

Several things need fixing with Teebo. Mine is full Omega on all abilities and G9.

1) Scramble tactics - sometimes this literally only lasts a single turn! WAT?! Most of the time though it is 2 when it should be 3.

2) Bring Low - Savage Opress and others do not get their debuffs removed. Now, maybe Savage is by design since he automatically applies D & O Up when hit, but I would still expect this ability to remove the current buff AND the 60% Turn meter. Buffs are simply not removed. Lumi is another example when she triggers her Evade Up skill. Debuff works on skills applied to her by other toons but her own evade up sometimes does not remove.

2a) Bring Low TM Reduction on a miss - Technically the effects of this attack cannot be dodged but sometimes they are. When a dodge happens against Bring Low, many times we hear the "whiff" sound associated with a dodge but the effects (damage & TM reduce) still work. However this is not always the case. I have witnessed Teebo hitting opponents like Dooku with Offense up. He evades it the attack and the damage reduces, but the turn meter does not. This bug is inconsistent and harder to spot but it's definitely out there.

3) Stealth/Taunt - I don't know if this is by design or not but it is sure annoying to have Teebo as lead negating the most important skill of our taunt tanks (ST Han, RG, etc.) The issue is that when a character is taunting and Teebo applies stealth, the stealthed character looses their taunt. DOH! I'm totally fine with the idea that a toon that is Taunting is ineligible for stealth but to wipe it out early is killer (killer against my team that is).

EDIT:

4) Stealthed when not stealthed - I have only noticed this in Raids but maybe it happens elsewhere. Teebo looks stealthed when he actually is not. His character appears dimmed but he does not have the stealth icon over his head. This is very off putting in the middle of a T6 Raid. There's enough to worry about in those battles without having to keep an eye on that little icon.

Others? Teebo fans what else am I missing? Oh and before you post about TM reduction on Rancor while toppled, this is not possible. It is in the description over Ranky's head when he is down. Further TM reduce is not possible while toppled (or something like that).
Post edited by djlott on

Replies

• Zeu
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Gear 9 is worse than 8 when it comes to potency.. i was doing fine with gear 8, with 9 i get resisted 50% of the time.
    And yes, i know how RNG works, ive been trying over and over for the past 5 hours, i get resisted 5 out of 10 times now. Didnt have this problem with gear 8
  • Options
    I can attest to all of the bugs mentioned above and one more. When phasma does her victory march Teebo gains advantage but looses stealth. Such a buggy character
  • Options
    It is so frustrating when I taunt with sthan in t7 raids and teebo eliminates it with stealth 1 turn later so rancor does aoe and wipes out half my characters when he would have focussed on sthan for reduced damage!!!! This HAS to be fixed!!!
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Just witnessed bug 2a) reported above. I used Bring Low against a Dooku lead team against Dooku himself. Dooku had Offense up already because of his insane dodge %. So I attacked him with Bring Low to remove the Offense Up and get guaranteed damage.

Here's what happened:

1) I attacked Dooku with Bring Low;
    2) Received the Dodge indicator and whiff sound;
    3) Damage reduced but Offense up remained;

I did not pay close enough attention to the turn meter to see if it reduced by the stated 60%. I will next time.
  • Lotof
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I agree, Teebo must be fixed.

- Stealth by Scramble tactics should remain for 3 turns and should not be canceled by Guerilla Warfare stealth
    - Stealth should not remove taunt
    - when alone in a 1-1 combat and stealthed, counter attack should not kick-in as it does not happen when it's not a 1-1 (e.g. fives or Dooku does not counter against stelathed character when it's not alone)
    - I also noticed the visually stealthed but no icons and no stealth effect for basic attack
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Noticed the 2a) bug against the Raid Pigs in a T6 today. Bring Low against the captain when he had Offense Up. 0% TM reduction. Although his TM didn't increase either so maybe it worked and his meter just stayed where it was because those pigs get insane numbers of turns.

Anyway it looked bugged to me. Even those pigs don't gain TM that quickly.
  • Options
    I can attest to all of the bugs mentioned above and one more. When phasma does her victory march Teebo gains advantage but looses stealth. Such a buggy character

It's like he normally should be in stealth, sneaking and flanking a group of stormtroopers stationed on Endor, but halfway during the sneaking, he pops up behind a tree shouting "Peekaboo!" to the Stormtroopers, not just once, but two-three times during the whole process, ruining the whole ambush and surprise factor.

Not working as intended!