Shard Drop Rate Broken

My game is just broken... In the past 5 days I have been farming Chief Chirpa Shards, Cantina battle 5-3. Everyday I blow through the 110-120 energy I earn in a day (Out of the 139 available that wont even fill up in a 24 hour period) then I spend 100 crystals every day to get a second round... Every day I spend 200 crystals minimum. 100 in cantina then I do the 2x 50crystals that are for the dark and light side battles. I also spend 300 crystals every time I see that mk 3 halo +5% tenacity gear in the shop.

So needless to say, I purchase crystals on a fairly regular basis. Hundreds of dollars so far!

Back to the fact my game is broken... So in the past 5 days of Chief Chirpa Shards... those 5 days, running through the full gambit twice, today was the best day I had... I received 4 shards. Most days I get 1-2 shards if I am lucky, there was one day I received none... NONE!

Before this newest Jedi even began, I had 30 of 50 shards for Aayla Secura (With all those hundreds of dollars spent, I have bought quite a number of Chromium Packs) Anyway, after doing all 3 events everyday so far, I have only unlocked her to be a 3 star character... My buddy already has her at a 4 star level.

Same buddy unlocked Yoda after only 4 attempts. After almost a dozen I beat him, but was not awarded him... I put in a ticket and was ignored until well after you Nerf'd the fight and made it easier for everyone to beat him.

The drop rate for hard modes is terrible for me. Most days I do not receive any shards when doing all 3 attempts of a hard mode. It's rare if I get one out of 3... let alone 2 out of 3 is two full moons a month kind of rare, and I have never received 3 out of 3... EVER... I watched as a different guild member hit 2 out of 3 shards in 5 consecutive hard modes...

My personal game is broken, It seems the more money I spend on this game the harder it is for me to farm shards without buying them. For the past 2 months I have been farming shards to get my Ewoks as high as I can. i only have one hard mode for each unlocked... So most times I have to buy them from various places... And for the past 2 moths I am only on in the 30s out of 85 for most of them (Teebo being the exception)

I am fed up, I am tired... recruiting guild members is impossible, I spend hundreds of dollars and still cant get an advantage on the best players in the guild. I am at my wits end and ready to quit the game and ask Apple to refund me all the money that you guys tricked me out of... WoW didn't cost me this much and game me SOOOO much more then you guys do!
Kill Safe,
-Nutzoids
https://swgoh.gg/u/nutzoids/

Replies

• Options
    Your game is not broken. It's not possible for your copy of the game to be broken when anyone else's is working fine. You are just having bad luck.