Challenges

First of all. I really like playing most parts of the game (raid, arena, events, GW). The one thing that I don't like at the moment are the Challenges. I can auto battle all Challenges, but ( especially on Sunday) it takes a lot of time to complete them all. The rewards for completing the Challenges are the only reason I'm auto battling them. Playing Savage, Cad Bane and the others over and over again is boring.

I don't mind if a challenge is a little more difficult, that's why it's called a challenge.

- Focus on only one good challenge a day
- 3-4 phases is good
- You will face the same team only once a week
- Challenge is the key word. Doesn't have to be easy.

Rewards for completing it:

Every day:
5x 7* training droid
5x purple mats
25x Gear from the ones you need 50 off. Every day another Gear piece.

Replies

• Options
    Genius making something that needs a full month farming as easy as a simple week farming! Game has no longterm hope anymore
  • Options
    When I finish all Challenges in a week I wil get now:

About 800k credits
    About 25-35 purple mats
    4 and 5 star training droids
    STR AGI INT About 40 items from each purple Gear listed in Challenges. A couple of them are pretty useless at the moment.

You can discuss about the amount of items but it could be something like this:

Monday: MK 5 Thermal Detonator
    Tuesday: MK 3 Carbanti
    Wednesday: MK 6 Chiewab Syringe
    Thursday: MK 5 Stun Gun
    Friday: MK 3 Stun Cuffs
    Saturday: MK 4 Chedak Comlink
    Sunday: MK 3 Sienar Holo Projector

You will still have to grind a lot of gearparts yourself, but this would really help a little bit.

• Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    My beef with the challenges are the rewards. 600 credits is a slap in the face for completing the highest tier challenge. The gear also isn't good. I have close to a thousand pieces of each. I wish they would put different gear in there, but they won't. They are greedy. As long as people pay money for stuff, the longer it will be before they make changes that benefit the players. People say Galatic wars isn't fun?? Well to me it is..the challenges aren't fun. I don't care if it takes a minute to beat it's still the most boring,lame,uninspiring,useless thing to do on this game.