30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Who is leading your team?
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, but I'm torn between "fives" and Poe. Maybe I should also consider boba.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    You have to first decide what sort of team you want. All of Old Daka, Fives, Poe and Boba are good characters but it depends on what you are trying to do.
    I got Boba first and wish I hadn't as I rarely use him. He's tanky but very slow, and because the AI tends to use specials quickly, by the time I get to use Boba's AoE it doesn't matter. He's best used in a high-crit team where his leadership ability ups damage substantially. His self-revive is overrated because if your tank is dying, you are probably going to lose anyway.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    fives works in pretty much any team poe is if you want to protect characters with low hp
  • Options
    -boba just seems underwhelming to me. I regret the 145 shard investment.
    -fives is situational. I've started farming him because he synergies with Phasma, and I'm also getting Phasma. But he's not for everyone.
    -Poe is probably the best all around choice. His taunt doesn't just divert attention from other team members, but has an awesome debuff. Saying that, so far of 235 cantina shipment shards I've invested zero in him.
    -daka will be needed to finish the dark side missions. As an arena hero, while a few people swear by her, she IMO doesn't have a place on a competitive team, and I almost never see her on top 20 arena teams.
  • Options
    555 is going to be a monster when they increase the level cap. At level 62 he gets a 95% counter chance. He is going to singlehandedly end many a GW runs with all the damage he will deal trying to kill him off.
  • Options
    Fives is a monster already, he always melt my team with those attacks and speeds down, I got a boba from my second chromium pack so i didnt spent cantina shipments in any other, but for what i've expirience in my own flesh, fives is OP, expect a nerf or maybe thousand of threads complaning with that 95% counter that is coming.
  • Options
    Fives lvl 6 unique ability is +25% counter damage, not counter chance
  • Options
    Willyfett wrote: »
    Who is leading your team?

Sidious is leading it
  • Options
    Thx guys for the comments and based on what you said I will invest in fives
  • Options
    But put phasma on the lead!! Those two together... :#
  • Options
    Oh ok I will try to get her and then us her :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the clarification about the 25% counter damage Wlillyfett, I must not have looked at it close enough.