Give taunt to JKG's "throw light saber" attack

How about giving a taunt to JKG's "throw saber and hit / pliss off everyone attack"?
First, it makes sense... throwing a light saber can certainly pliss off everyone. Thus, everyone will want to kill off JKG first.
Secondly, she is a nameless character, so she is expendable, thus everyone wants to kill her off first.
Thirdly, she has tons of HP, which many better characters do not have. Thus, they want to kill her off first.
Fourth, after the Yoda challenge, some may have unknowingly or desperately 7* their JKG, so we need to make her useful.
Conclusion: JKG needs a taunt to be more useful.

Replies

• Options
    I like it. JKG needs something...
  • Options
    Needs more cowbell..
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I would support this change.

JKG is pretty low value as-is.
  • AlwaysABigerFish
    1175 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    I would support this change.

JKG is pretty low value as-is.

There's a difference between low value and no value. Let's not call JKG something she's not, her value is absolutely 0. So yes, I agree that she should taunt, or at least do something besides fill a space.
  • Options
    she doesnt fill any role anywhere really...unfortunately i cant think of anythning positive to say about JKG
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Oh...oh... I've got something positive to say about her! She offers offense down on her basic (note: RNG is involved) with good potency. Also an (unreliable, but existing) AOE ability block.

I agree with the OP though. She is in a bad place right now (can you believe she was already reworked? Hahaha) and needs something to help her out. The ability to taunt with her saber throw would be perfect
  • Options
    No Jedi knight guardian is a perfectly good toon. She doesn't need a buff. She fits in every team. Why do you think they keep giving us her shards? They need to nerf her if anything. She doesn't need a taunt.
  • WellMet
    98 posts Member
    Options
    She goes awesome in the TANK daily achievment which the loot there is useless like she is :\