Anyone on my server? CrazyLS, Fredbones, KurtLocker, Jed McKenna....

Kurt0717
80 posts Member
edited August 2016
Current top players:

CrazyLS

Fredbones

KurtLocker

Jed McKenna

McBaine

tm

aclbosox

ImmrtlMakNasty
Post edited by Kurt0717 on

Replies

• Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Hey mate, I'm CrazyLS. U must be kurtlocker
  • Options
    Yep, that's me. You have a pretty solid team! Leia hits like a truck.
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Lol your squad is scary, try to avoid it as much as possible.
  • Options
    I'm aclbosox! I post more on reddit, but you found me!
    ācιßösöχ

Join the official Grand Arena Discord Server
  • Options
    @aloomis16 Ahh, the droids! Tough team, i'm a little worried once they are maxed out :) Are you working on nebbit or scavenger?
  • Options
    @Kurt0717 just swapped in Nebit today, and going to be 80 soon, watch out!

Your team is tough though, I usually avoid you if I can, been a lot harder to hold top 5 lately.
    ācιßösöχ

Join the official Grand Arena Discord Server
  • Options
    Hello KurtLocker
    Is it possible for you to stop constantly locking me out at pay out ? It's already enough that you have your guildmate to lock 1 & 2, but you consistently target me while all the other american empire whales are left untouched. Do you even try to compete with them or you guys have an alliance somewhere and are dedicated to make my life a living hell ? It's obvious they are not fighting for top spot even though some of their squads would completely annihilate anyone in their path. Perhaps their payout is later idk. I just want to know what's up because the targeting is pretty obvious. Even today there was an Ackbar lead that was easily beatable AND was lower rank than me but you still chose to attack me.
  • Options
    @pbgoh Hi! Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, you are in the same timezone as my guildmate. Since you 've sniped him out of 1st before, I do my best to protect him. Also you have pushed me back a number of times with lower ranks available to you. I did not appreciate that very much.
  • Options
    Errrrr I've took number 1 spot once from asl idk where you're taking your info but its not accurate. In fact I barely attack him since he makes his team a nightmare. He holds #1 on a consistent basis so I'm surprised you're "defending" him. But fine 2v1 it will be. Fyi I have taken 3rd spot many times this summer leaving you guys alone.
  • Options
    Hi @pbgoh,

Glad we connected on the forum. I enjoy playing against your team. How is mine? I only ask because you attacked me incessantly today. Hopefully that didn't set you back too many crystals! Best of luck!
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • pbgoh
    8 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @aclbosox

I attacked you once man I don't see why you are replying to me like this. It's ironic that you both are talking like this to me even though you're both trying to make my arena miserable. Your squad is very strong and without obi wan boring meta lead I cannot beat them, or at least I beat them once out of 6 or 7 times it's super infuriating. Good luck on your journey in arena and try to not be so passive aggresive since we're all adults here, or so I believed. good day !
  • Options
    pbgoh wrote: »
    @aclbosox

I attacked you once man I don't see why you are replying to me like this. It's ironic that you both are talking like this to me even though you're both trying to make my arena miserable. Your squad is very strong and without obi wan boring meta lead I cannot beat them, or at least I beat them once out of 6 or 7 times it's super infuriating. Good luck on your journey in arena and try to not be so passive aggresive since we're all adults here, or so I believed. good day !

Hi @pbgoh

So just to be clear, it wasn't you who knocked me to 12 earlier this afternoon? Also who took first, then tried to snipe me when I took it back? By my count that's a minimum of 3 attacks spent on me alone and I know you attacked a bunch of other people throughout the day as well. That's your right, but don't try to act innocent when I retaliate. I appreciate your determination, but it seems like you're going out of your way to target me and you're cutting into your profits by doing so.
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • pbgoh
    8 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    IF you think i'm targetting you, you are truly, completely, out of the ordinary delusional. And I nevr accused you of anything, in fact your team is very strong and I mostly can't beat it. My problem is with your dear friend who holds your hand as you hold #1 arena spot. That is unsportsmanlike, but I know now you guys don't give a rats **** so let's end this conversation here and I'll know now it's me against the whole **** top 10 which, by the way, is completely unfair but it is what it is. If you think cutting my profits brings a tear to my eye don'T worry, it's just a game. I'm just glad I know now you are SPECIFICALLY trying to give me a hard time which is silly. Best regards. Have fun farming B2.
  • Options
    ShOcKwAvE here. You guys on line/discord?
  • Options
    I'm over 200 rank, and I doubt I'll ever make it to top 10, but I'm actually trying to put effort into my team now and thought it would be nice to make the acquaintance of others on my shard. The top guys here seem to be the ones I see in the high rankings. My in game name is Mik Gnoma. I'll follow up with Shock and ask if there's a Discord for our shard?
  • Options
    I'm wondering the same. I don't think a lot of those guys even play anymore - the only ones I've seen lately are Immrtlmaknasty, aclbosox, and mcbaine.