Collaborative T7 guild looking for new members (Empire of Heroes) 42/50

TastyPants
113 posts Member
edited August 2016
We have a really great core group of guild members (many have been here since guilds day 1) and just switched to T7 raids. Our goal is to help each other out and focus on creating successful teams. We want players who are also working on their raid teams and are ready for T7. We are currently slowing down raids to make sure everyone gets on the board as we are able to complete a T7 fairly quickly. We also rotate spots for soloing P1 and getting the high damage. Again our goal is to share the loot, and not have one player dominate.

Raids generally start at 1PM Pacific/2PM Mountain/3PM Central/4PM Eastern, although we are considering changing times. We should be raiding T7 3 times per week, guild contribution allowing.

We require that guild mates use an outside gaming chat (discord) for strategy discussion, absences and general communication. Active chat is not essential, but players need to be available for direct messages which are missing from in game chat. Officers are available for direct communication and guild strategy discussion in the outside chat. Also there are many resources for strategies already available in the chat room. Feedback is always requested and encouraged.

We do not mind strong players with deep rosters, but we do want those players to be actively engaged with the rest of the guild sharing strategy and advice.

We want everyone to be contributing their 600 coins on a daily basis, but we know sometimes life can get in the way. We have a mix of F2P and paying players although we don't seem to have any whales.

Please PM if you are interested and want a fun guild that is in it for the benefit of all of us.
Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
Post edited by TastyPants on

Replies

• Options
    I like the way you've put yourselves across, I hope they're queueing up around the block to get into your guild
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • TastyPants
    113 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I like the way you've put yourselves across, I hope they're queueing up around the block to get into your guild

Thanks for the compliment.

I forgot to mention we have 6 spots open at the moment.
    Post edited by TastyPants on
  • Options
    Still some spots open. Bump.
  • Options
    I've been in several guilds and this one has been really great. Everyone is open and transparent about what works and doesn't work, no **** or games. Active contributors get rewarded what they're due. Join us!
  • TastyPants
    113 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Actively recruiting new members again. Please PM me with any questions, or post here.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    We still have plenty of room to share some sweet loot.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    bump
  • Gimmeaggro
    46 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Edit: Disregard, nothing more to see here. ;)