Jedi team

Making a all Jedi team. Who should I use? Preferably two healers

Replies

• Options
    I use IGD, Lumi, JC, Yoda, and either Ashoka, Mace, or Eoth depending on what I'm going against.
  • Options
    QuiGon Jinn (L) , Luminara Unduli , Aayla Secura , Barris Offee and ImaGun Di
  • Options
    I like the counter team myself.

ImaGun Di (L), Aayla, Qui-Gon, Anakin, and either Yoda or Luminara
  • Options
    I would never go 100% jedi.. Id go with Anakin lead, Aayla, Qgj, yoda, and Ahsoka if i did tho.. Or IGD lead, anakin, kit fisto, aayla, and qgj would be kool
  • Options
    If you want two healers, Lumi and JC. the other 3 best jedi are Anakin, Imagundi and Aayla for sure.
  • Options
    I'd lose JC and get Barriss if you insist on having healers. Heaps of health, crazy heals. Pretty much a tank.

Ima Gun Di has a counter leader ability, Qui Gon speeds everyone up. I'd sack the healers, personally i'm trying to build my team around IGD (L), QGJ, Lumi, Mace and Aayla. Might swap Mace for Yoda though.
  • Options
    Update - investing in JKA instead of Mace - and when yoda gets 7 starred, he'll take Lumi's place.
  • Options
    Anyone know what Jedi/ yoda buff everyone is talking about? Is his speed up?, I can't seem to find this in the dev notes.
  • Options
    In my opinion if you're not using Yoda in a jedi team, you're messing up. His speed and turn meter gains along with his damage makes him unparalleled. Not to mention his ability to copy the entire opposing team's buffs.
    - Ewokalypse Ascension
  • Options
    I run QGJ, Lumi, Yoda, Anakin, and Ashoka. Sometimes I swap in Ima Gun Di, Eeth Koth, Barriss, or JC if one of my others isn't at full health. Working on Mace, Aayla, Kit, Plo, and Old Ben yet, so I don't know how they might fit into the mix. Having General Kenobi would be boss.