Need to focus, I'm spreading too thin

Triqui
2790 posts Member
Hi everybody.
I'm in a new server, yesterday hit a brick wall. I was able to get top 6 a few days ago, but have drop to rank 22 and probable will drop further today. I'm lvl 45, the current top1 is lvl 50 (there is a lvl 52 un the top3 too)

My problem is that I like toons. All of them. I bought a couple starting packages (heroines and droids, sadly Dooku wasn't available as an offer). And I like to experiment and try.
Problem is, I can't keep all of them geared and star leveled, and now I see my top 5 isn't as powerful as most other people top 5.

Here is what I have:

Phasma *** lvl 45 gear V skills 3-4-3-4
Jedi Consul *** lvl 45 gear V skills 3-4-2
Barris Ofeee **** lvl 44 gear V skills 1-3-4-1
HK47 7 **** lvl 44 gear VI skills 3-2-4-2
IG-86 *** lvl 44 gear VI skills 2-3-1
IG-88 *** lvl 44 gear IV skills 2-3-1-2
Geonosian soldier ** lvl 44 gear V skills 1-1-1
Asajj Ventress **** lvl 44 gear IV skills 2-1-1-1-1
Chewacca **** lvl 43 gear IV skills 2-2-2-2
talia **** lvl 43 gear V skills 1-3-2-1
Luminara *** lvl 43 gear V skills 1-1-4-1
Ashoka Tano *** lvl 43 gear IV skills 1-1-1-1
CT-5555 "Fives" *** lvl 42 gear IV skills 1-1-1-1
Jawa **** lvl 42 gear IV skills 1-1-1
Greado ** lvl 41 gear IV skills 1-1-1-1
Initiate of Nightsisters *** lvl 41 skills 1-1-1
Plus a bunch of useless toons like royal guard, ewok scout, snowtrooper, etc. All of them 1-2 stars lvl 40 and bad gear

Currently I'm beating GW. Went 0-2 until I learned the retreat thing, 2-0 since then. So this is a good shard filler for me.
I have 55/80 Darth Sidius because I also got 25/50 Han Solo stuff.
After unlocking Fives, I plan to unlock Old Daka, to progress further in the DS missions.

I have several posibilities here. Could unlock Poggle and star the droids, that would make a good arena team fast. But maybe weaker in GW?
I have the option to make an Ashoka leaded team of Jedis and Nightsisters if I level up Initiate. I have read she is a beast.
I can go with a cookie cutter Darth Sidius/ Luminara/Jedi Consul/IG-88 plus Something else.
I can go with Phasma, IG-86, geonosian soldier, Fives and a healer or taunter, or Dooku if I unlock him, for an assist heavy team

Many options here. Also like to experiment and test things.

So.... any sugestions? The goal should be to stay in top 20 at least in Arena and be able to clear GW daily, if possible without investing too much in a single char (as meta can shift soon with the upgrade)

Replies

• revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You have most of the characters, I'd go with
    HK leader
    Sid/Poggle
    IG-88
    IG-86
    Poe

This will definitely give other teams headaches when tehy attack you, especially newer players.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    But should lvl up and star up them then? Some of them competencia for the same grinding spots. Should I lvl them on par, instead of going 7* Sidious 7* Luminara etc?
    I guess Poggle can go well with 4*. But would need to unlock Poe, yes. He is awesome.

What should be the farm idea?
    Arena: Sidious, then IG88 to 4*, then HK-47 to 5*, and so on
    GW: unlock Poggle, then IG-86 to 6*
    Cantina shipmemts: Poe Dameron? Or Old Daka first to progress later on the DS missions?

Would spending resources in a droid team slow me later on GW? Seems too squishy and cooldown reliant.