Dark Side Healers

There are only two party healers correct? Talia and Old Daka?
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/

Replies

• Options
    to my knowledge yes.
  • Options
    Yes. No more DS healer at the moment ...
  • Options
    Asajj can be considered a healer in situational cases :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Doesnt she just heal herself?
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

• Options
    Tenchi1969 wrote: »
    Doesnt she just heal herself?

Removes buffs off the enemy and heals 5% for each one removed to all party members.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Shouldn't Sid have a heal or revive? He said the sith can bring ppl back from death.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Shouldn't Sid have a heal or revive? He said the sith can bring ppl back from death.
    No revive, but Sid does heal himself when anyone goes down on either side.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Asajj can be considered a healer in situational cases :)

She's a terrible healer.

IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Rolf wrote: »

So, based on what he tells Anakin. Shouldn't Sid and Darth Plagueis have a revive ability? Or, is the self heal ability enough? I'm wondering if they introduce the Emperor Palapatine character would he be the new dark side healer? I know their going to introduce a better healer for the dark side just don't know who that would be. My money is on Emperor Palpatine being the better dark side healer. You thoughts?
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options

Wow! Just watch the movie again, he tells the story of Darth Plagueis... Btw his own master, not his own powers
  • Options
    I would like to see more dark side healers added to the game instead of DPS/Tanks/Utility
  • Options
    theres that stormtrooper with the backpack... He's alrdy in game. Just add that dood.
    134-693-359 Full but accepting lvl 70 only

dj
  • Options
    Why is this so hard for people to understand?

DARK SIDE: Anger, Hatred, Death, Aggression.

High Damage, AoE, speed, debuff, anti jedi and counter attack based teams seems to fit in with what the dark side is.

LIGHT SIDE: Peace, Harmony, Protection.

Hence a large pool of healers and players who provide synergy, taunts, and buffs for others.

If you want more dark side healers, then we need more light side high damage, anti-sith toons.

Having strategic differences in both sides makes you really decide how you are going to attack in pvp, which is why good teams are a mix of both, because both sides have their flaws.

This game has so many bugs/ issues right now, and all people seem to care about is having another healer?! Really?!
  • Options
    I just want to be able to get through the dark side battles.

• HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Rolf wrote: »

So, based on what he tells Anakin. Shouldn't Sid and Darth Plagueis have a revive ability? Or, is the self heal ability enough? I'm wondering if they introduce the Emperor Palapatine character would he be the new dark side healer? I know their going to introduce a better healer for the dark side just don't know who that would be. My money is on Emperor Palpatine being the better dark side healer. You thoughts?

The emperor won't be a healer. My money is on Mother Talzin.
    Tenchi1969 wrote: »
    I just want to be able to get through the dark side battles.

You don't even need healers to get through the dark side. I finished all of normal and a few hard before I hit the wall without healers. Squishy healers like Talia and Daka hurt me more than they helped so I replaced them.
  • Options
    I just dont have much of a bench though. Just got Dooku so he isnt leveled or geared. Same with Darth vader and Kylo I am still sharding.

6* Sid and Phasma, but after that 3* Fo Stormtrooper, 2* Tie Pilot, and a level 53 poggle.

• Options
    Plotts wrote: »
    Why is this so hard for people to understand?

DARK SIDE: Anger, Hatred, Death, Aggression.

High Damage, AoE, speed, debuff, anti jedi and counter attack based teams seems to fit in with what the dark side is.

LIGHT SIDE: Peace, Harmony, Protection.

Hence a large pool of healers and players who provide synergy, taunts, and buffs for others.

If you want more dark side healers, then we need more light side high damage, anti-sith toons.

Having strategic differences in both sides makes you really decide how you are going to attack in pvp, which is why good teams are a mix of both, because both sides have their flaws.

This game has so many bugs/ issues right now, and all people seem to care about is having another healer?! Really?!

Good analysis. I think to balance it better we need more heal on hit abilities or on proc. Instead of having a dedicated healer their should be more like Talia and Ventress but abilities that work at level cap.

I feel that the DS should drain the life from their opponents more. Or add in a "seethe" where they can heal between turns at an accelerated rate. (Potential least ability)

DS health regen needs a buff, not more healers.
This discussion has been closed.