Favorites?? Opinions??

Just curious at who are people's favourite characters and why??

Also who do you like that you wish was a bit better than they actually are??

-spud, ally code D9Gp87VZTeKOtho3rlTcBw
-Spud, ally code 337-127-347

Replies

• Options
    Hiya!

Heads up your "ally code" should be a nine digit number, you may find it by clicking "Allies" and looking at the top left of the screen. The format is XXX=XXX-XXX you are giving your game player ID identifier, I don't think that will get you too many invites. :|

My favorite toon would be the CUP.. because I know he will never be nerfed and things can only get better. :)

Cheers, and.. Welcome to the forum!
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Zannah! \o/ Oh, in the game? Hm... I don't really have a favorite character that I can think of. I do have a favorite team, though! That would be the Nightsisters, unfortunately. I think the type of player that enjoys the Nightsisters is also the same type of player that plays a Mesmer in Guild Wars 2 or a Illusionist in EverQuestII. Meaning it's not so much about dealing direct damage.

As a favorite character regardless of usefulness, I would have to go with Darth Sidious. I also hope he gets a slight buff!

As for who I would like to see be better... The Nightsisters! Excluding Old Daka daka daka. Really though, I would want them to add Mother Talzin as an attacker. Right now, they only have one! I imagine Mother Talzin to be the savior that gives Nighsisters an AoE.
  • Options
    Not in game? Bane. One of the best fighters ever

So far my favorite in game person is Vader. Once he's 7 or 7 starred, maybe next year, he'll be an absolute beast. Huge huge health and ability block on basic which might be one of the best attacks.
  • Options
    Cheers wookie,

I'd have to say that I do like the hoth rebel soldier and scout together but I would like to see a few upgrades for rebel based teams, tactically sound but maybe just a slight damage buff.
    -Spud, ally code 337-127-347