Leia. Hands down
  • G1lly
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Explanations please
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    She's better at everything. Only her leader ability is inferior and that's simply because it's not universally effective.
  • Options
    G1lly wrote: »
    Explanations please
    Because Sid is a joke. He is weak and his AoE hardly sticks because his potency is so low. Leia for sure
  • G1lly
    33 posts Member
    Options
    **** i already did sid 30-80, okay thanks guys
  • Beege
    74 posts Member
    Options
    100% Lea. You see a lot of Sid most likely in your Arena competition because he was a decent toon that was easily farmed. Now with Lea able to be farmed she is way more valuable hands down. Her squad 2x buff is improves everyone and her chance for 2nd and 3rd attacks make her just as deadly a dps dealer as anyone. Add the fact that she can stealth herself if she gets low on health and you have an all-around offensive beast.
  • isreal
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Beege wrote: »
    100% Lea. You see a lot of Sid most likely in your Arena competition because he was a decent toon that was easily farmed. Now with Lea able to be farmed she is way more valuable hands down. Her squad 2x buff is improves everyone and her chance for 2nd and 3rd attacks make her just as deadly a dps dealer as anyone. Add the fact that she can stealth herself if she gets low on health and you have an all-around offensive beast.

With an omega she is perma stealth and deadly AF
  • G1lly
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well I havent see a sid so far everyone is using maxed leia on top and they're like lvl 40..
  • Beege
    74 posts Member
    Options
    maxed Leia at lvl40??? How the hell is that even possible?
  • G1lly
    33 posts Member
    Options
    moneyz?
  • Beege
    74 posts Member
    Options
    I guess...
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    maxed Leia at lvl40??? How the **** is that even possible?

Maybe he means 7*. No one can be max gear at level 40.
  • G1lly
    33 posts Member
    Options
    yes 7 star
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Sid is useful to a point but Leia outshines long term. I only use sid on my c squad in gw or for challenges. He used to be a squad until i got better toons.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    Leia is one of the best toons! Very high damage.
  • Options
    Sid was very useful for me until about level 70. Up to that point, he can often land his heal immunity regularly, which will help you kill people you don't have the offensive power to take down quickly when you are getting started. He also has decent health and speed, which gives you good survivability and attacks.

Unfortunately, he has low potency, so as you start to fight stronger opponents, his heal immunity becomes less reliable and eventually useless.

I don't know how good leia is early/mid game, but she is clearly better for the end game.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Leia. Sid loses his mojo after level 70+. If you ask me...he never had it. From the first time i unlocked him i thought he was no good. After i 7* him changed my mind a bit, now...i think he is on the top of the list for toons in need of a desperate buff.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Plus she's hot.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Leia is one of the best DPS in the game, fast, multi attacks, auto heal auto buff and team buff on basic perma stealth and TM gain with omega.
    I love to use her with Ackbar lead, so much fun.
  • Options
    leia hands down.

not even a contest.

sid is good early game but his current end game is atrocious
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    Options
    isreal wrote: »

She is not. The AI is playing her different in defense.

Also B2 pulls her out of stealth easy.
  • Options
    Smite wrote: »

Not a whole lot of people have B2.
  • Options
    Smite wrote: »

Not many people are running around with B2's though.