• When your guild literally runs like clockwork:

giphy.gif
  • giphy.gif

Ok, I know you're gonna be mad, but I forgot my reaction. :p
  • Reading the latest forum rage and everyone uses the same tired metaphor
    Q82sddW.gif

Their rage fuels new content.

giphy.gif

I always mean to ask if your name is elven/elvish.
  • Facing all the Sith together after getting beat up by them individually:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• I always mean to ask if your name is elven/elvish.

Yup. I was excited for the TV series when I made this handle.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elfstones_of_Shannara

• I always mean to ask if your name is elven/elvish.

Yup. I was excited for the TV series when I made this handle.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elfstones_of_Shannara

Cool. I didn't know that I knew anything about elf verbage, I must have picked it up from D&D books or games.
  • When you spend all your ship currency on mods, but then you need it for...y'know...ships.

giphy.gif
  • Further Sith Raid frustration:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • Using your 5 attempts in the sith raid and doing no noticeable damage.
    P0XKCS.gif

• tenor.gif

And we've only just finished phase 1...
  • tenor.gif

And we've only just finished phase 1...

Soon we'll have a second one under our belt. Waiting to see what changes they make. Right now I'm throwing my strongest guys at them.

FdF3L9n.gif
  • Me realizing that by the time i am finished farming the vets, i could have DT and CHS to 7*
    tenor.gif?itemid=5466079
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    What I’m hoping will be the next Meta after Empire/Sith have their 6-month run.

giphy.gif
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    What happens to me in fleet arena:

tumblr_p2d7ncj2Bj1w6j24yo1_r2_540.gif

How I feel when it continues to happen after putting a ton of mods on pilots and consistently farming ship shards.

tumblr_oxl62tZzH31qf9ni3o4_400.gif
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • When you log in only to discover your arena rank fell by almost 500 and you're probably going to have to buy a refresh to get back to your normal pay out:

giphy.gif

Thinking: maybe I should change to my new arena team now, despite the bad mods, lack of omega abilities, and the level three abilities on at least one character...

giphy.gif

... But your guild did DSTB without nagging from you:

giphy.gif
  • Jedi_Bane
    310 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    When you get a 3 day notice that JTR is coming back giphy.gif
    And you are nowhere near ready for her event
    TangibleOfficialAnglerfish-size_restricted.gif

36Oy.gif

• Why CG springs events on the swgoh community...

tenor.gif
  • When people are mad about JRey coming back, despite having MONTHS to prepare.
    tenor.gif?itemid=7795238
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Admiral_Wh1skers
    1352 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    When people are mad about JRey coming back, despite having MONTHS to prepare.
    tenor.gif?itemid=7795238

Wait she’s coming back?
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=7795238

giphy.gif

Not so fast. I've spent every bit of Cantina energy from before the last Rey event even launched. This just wasn't enough time time get vets to 7 star without cash or refreshes. Just my 2 cents, I'm not a CG basher.
    tenor.gif?itemid=7795238

giphy.gif

Not so fast. I've spent every bit of Cantina energy from before the last Rey event even launched. This just wasn't enough time time get vets to 7 star without cash or refreshes. Just my 2 cents, I'm not a CG basher.

Ah, I just assumed everyone refreshed Cantina.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    tenor.gif?itemid=7795238

giphy.gif

One daily cantina refresh would have been enough to get both Vets to 7* by now.

tenor.gif
    tenor.gif?itemid=7795238

giphy.gif

Nah, I use crystals to meet guildticket quotas, activity minimums and energy refreshes for gear farming. Almost never on Cantina.

I don't have a good reaction for this, but it's a kitten climbing a policeman.

OSjzKDH.gif
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    tenor.gif?itemid=7795238

giphy.gif

Nah, I use crystals to meet guildticket quotas, activity minimums and energy refreshes for gear farming. Almost never on Cantina.

OSjzKDH.gif

A kitten gif! You now have my complete attention!

giphy.gif
  • Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=7795238

giphy.gif

OSjzKDH.gif

giphy.gif
    #ishipit
  • Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=7795238

giphy.gif

OSjzKDH.gif

giphy.gif

Everyone seems to like the cat ones, so I knew you would. :)

When you try a unusual team arrangement with some of your best guys, but it doesn't work and you just stare at the defeat screen:

giphy.gif

Then you realize you wasted your best guys on something that didn't work, and they're all dead until tomorrow:

giphy.gif
  • I somehow messed up my original post and it went into the void. :p

Trying unconventional attacks in sith raid:

n4YCTxw.gif
  • When all I really want is to play SWGOH, but know I have to do taxes...

tenor.gif
  • SmilinStonee
    195 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Edit: figuring the image thing out
    EDIT: I YIELD
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Edit: figuring the image thing out
    EDIT: I YIELD
    [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/POKjtSbQ1z4Mo/giphy.gif[/img]