Suggested Arena Squad (Defense)

mutimloh
141 posts Member
For a long time, I was able to place top 20 at payout and usually dropped to top 30 overnight. About 2 weeks ago, I've been dropping to Top 60 overnight and struggle to place top 20. This change is happening every day, not just PVP days. Before, I was running Dooku (L), Rey, STH, RG, QGJ; after a week of dropping, I switched to STH (L), Rey, RG, QGJ, 5s to try to mix things up. I'm looking for advice on what my best defensive team would be. Thanks!

My 7* and Max'd Roster:
G9: Fives (Basic Omega'd), STH, Rey (All Omega'd)
G8: RG, Lumi, QGJ (Basic Omega'd), Teebo (Basic and Leader Omega'd), Dooku, Phasma (VM Omega'd)

Others: G8 Barriss (Lvl 70), G8 Poggle (Lvl 65), G8 Sidious (Lvl 72), G8 IG-86 (Lvl 72), G8 JC (Lvl 71), G8 Asajj (Lvl 70), G8 Daka (6*, Lvl 72), G8 HK (Lvl 66), G8 Old Ben (5*, Lvl 72), G8 Ahsoka (Lvl 72), G7 Yoda (Lvl 70)

Replies

• Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like a tough server. Do the other people have higher gear than you?
  • Options
    Just looks like you're falling behind in the gear arms race
  • mutimloh
    141 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    xMORIDINx wrote: »
    Just looks like you're falling behind in the gear arms race
    Gear has been coming in painfully slow for me. I've been Top 3 (T5) since raids started and have now been 1st for a while now. I've been consistently getting farmable gear as raid rewards that I have 50+ of already that I can't use. Pretty disappointing.

Edit: Being first at a T5 raid is better than Top 10-20 on a T6, right? In terms of rewards?
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    With that roster, you should be doing tier 7 raids. 50th in a tier 7 is much much better than 1st in a tier 5
  • mutimloh
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Salgado9 wrote: »
    Sounds like a tough server. Do the other people have higher gear than you?

Yeah... I think gear might be
    Kabbes wrote: »
    With that roster, you should be doing tier 7 raids. 50th in a tier 7 is much much better than 1st in a tier 5

Any T7 guilds recruiting? Lol. I'll run it by my current guildies.
  • Options
    You can run teebo QGJ phasma Rey and a fifth in a heroic raid and score decent. And low end heroic rewards are better than high end 5 & 6.