Didn't receive all dailies today [6/21]

Today when the reset came around I seemed to be lacking 2 of the dailies. The one where you add a piece of gear to anyone, and the more noticeable one, the training one that rewarded Sim tickets. Yes, i'm level 80, but i had been getting them for a while at 80 too, and the overall "Complete all dailies" one unlocked, despite not being able to complete those 2.

Replies

• Sinari
    112 posts Member
    Options
    They disappear at 80. When I went from 79 to 80, I had completed dailies for both. I lost those two in the transition to 80,and haven't had them since. Your completion reward goes up, too, and you get an omega mat a day.
  • Options
    Those two dailies do not exist after you hit 80.
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
  • Options
    Sinari wrote: »
    They disappear at 80. When I went from 79 to 80, I had completed dailies for both. I lost those two in the transition to 80,and haven't had them since. Your completion reward goes up, too, and you get an omega mat a day.

i've been 80 for over a week now, had them all last week, and yes i know that the overall one grants some sim tickets now, and the omega (thank god).
  • Options
    They should have disappeared when you hit 80, if they did not until just now.. well.. better late than never. :)