Things I've noticed since the update......

Prev134
RU486
1686 posts Member
-AI toons get to a sliver of life which they never did before and always right before the healers turn and guess what......
-AI dodge and evasion is now even higher than before and it was crazy then, RG and others dodge like its nothing even with a non dodge/evasion leader
-Leia now that she's FTP bonuses way less, lucky to get a double shot off in a match at all
-Drops are at an all time low especially purple gear, laptops and the syringes say you have a chance to get 4-5, all week long I kept track of it and never got over 3
-Drops for characters another all time low, it start of the update I was 35/100 on Lando, I spend up to the 200 refresh and I'm now sitting at 45/100........10 in a whole week? Come on. Same for other characters too so it's not just his.

Replies

• Batman44gaming
    1826 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My rng has been the same as always, low dodges, decent character drops and meh gear drops
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    My drop rate has been lower. I have noticed it.
  • Options
    No great surprise. Frankly, it would fit in with the overall business approach.

Health sliver - haven't noticed

AI dodge would be stealth buffed to 'encourage' sale of B2 (since patch I'm noticing non dodge leads dodge more than my dodge lead).

Leia - hands me my butt so haven't noticed a change.

Drop rates for gear would be reduced now that gear is available in shipments to 'encourage' sales.

All seems pretty straightforward
  • Options
    in this thread: Paranoia
  • Options
    Let's not bring this topic up again, there have been NO changes to drop rates or AI or anything else mentioned in this post.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Daenion
    91 posts Member
    Options
    I have noticed it as well but it was all well when i equipped my tin foil hat.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Speaking for myself only--I haven't noticed any of this. I occasionally got tiny slivers of health left over pre-update, but not so often that something other than bad luck could explain it. I've been farming the purple Stun Cuffs, the ones ou need 50 of, and have gotten a pretty decent drop rate of about 8-9 a day (Not doing regular energy refreshes right now, saving the crystals for a Furnace or Droid Caller, whichever comes up first once I've got the crystals for it). Similarly, I'm averaging 2 Lobot and 2 Royal Guard shards a day (Except last Sunday--6 Lobots and 5 Guards :D:D:D , but then yesterday a I got 0 of each, so go figure--but still a net increase!).

If anything, I've noticed an increased drop rate in Cantina, I'm farming Royal Guard there and getting about a 50% drop rate. That has to be a coincidence, but, it's what I'm seeing...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    -AI toons get to a sliver of life which they never did before and always right before the healers turn and guess what......

This has been happening for as long as I can remember. Nothing new here...
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Confirmation Bias
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    Confirmation Bias

+1
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    I got a 70% drop rates on stun cuffs yesterday. Maybe 20-30% today? Not a great drop rate for Lando in 1E, but I never did before, so no change in that.

Welcome back, @EA_Jesse. Can we have R2 now? Please!
  • Options
    I got a 70% drop rates on stun cuffs yesterday. Maybe 20-30% today? Not a great drop rate for Lando in 1E, but I never did before, so no change in that.

I don't know what you are talking about...

nvmfsjrhdvy2.gif

Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »

nvmfsjrhdvy2.gif

Nonono, we don't need R2, we want Jar Jar
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options

nvmfsjrhdvy2.gif

Uhmm.. Perhaps these are not the droids we are looking for..
    Res non verba
  • Stabshimi
    77 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Comment removed because, potty mouth
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Options
    Whitchit wrote: »

nvmfsjrhdvy2.gif

Yeah this is star wars wouldn't be the same without jar jar.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

nvmfsjrhdvy2.gif

Lol!!!!!!! @EA_Jesse came back in a super good mood from vacation jajaja that was hilarious
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    Leia is a shadow of her former self. Used to triple almost always and never singled, now, just the opposite.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    Leia is a shadow of her former self. Used to triple almost always and never singled, now, just the opposite.
    Except when the AI uses her

• Options
    Let's not bring this topic up again, there have been NO changes to drop rates or AI or anything else mentioned in this post.

Not sure they tell you everything they do.
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Yeah....I've heard this before, and I still don't believe you. Of course you are going to tell us nothing has been changed. There would be an uproar if you did.

• Options
    1zv8un5.jpg
  • Options

nvmfsjrhdvy2.gif

1zv8un5.jpg

I knew it! Leia just needed an easy way to get the minerals to afford her princess lifestyle. What's easy than an asteroid? Nothing. #StayWrookie
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    1zv8un5.jpg

I knew it! Turbolasers can't melt planetary cores!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    -AI dodge and evasion is now even higher than before and it was crazy then, RG and others dodge like its nothing even with a non dodge/evasion leader
    -Leia now that she's FTP bonuses way less, lucky to get a double shot off in a match at all
    -Drops are at an all time low especially purple gear, laptops and the syringes say you have a chance to get 4-5, all week long I kept track of it and never got over 3
    -Drops for characters another all time low, it start of the update I was 35/100 on Lando, I spend up to the 200 refresh and I'm now sitting at 45/100........10 in a whole week? Come on. Same for other characters too so it's not just his.

I agree on all points! Same thing here!

• Options

nvmfsjrhdvy2.gif

1zv8un5.jpg

I knew it! Leia just needed an easy way to get the minerals to afford her princess lifestyle. What's easy than an asteroid? Nothing. #StayWrookie

The original Spice Girl
  • Options

Jesse is right, ea has always handled business like this. This is nothing new. Drop rates have always gotten progressively worse, rng has always drastically favored the ai, etc
  • Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    Except when the AI uses her

+1
  • Akiraine
    256 posts Member
    Options
    random dodges have gone significantly up.
    It's really hard not to notice especially when these dodges are happening without a dodge lead
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options

Did you by any chance sweep your hand Obi-Wan style when you typed that.