Whats everyone managing to pull in the latest jedi event

brett94
386 posts Member
Really coincidently i keep managing to pull jc shards about 20+ over the past week, 20 for aylaya but with the first big bonus and a couple jkg what a load of rubbish for the drop rates everywhere my luck seems bad and especially with rng i had high hopes but now gutted i hope its not gonna be the same with the next event otherwise ill post again because drop rates not only with shards but gear also are just rubbish 5 days for a 50 piece gear with refreshes and drop rates of wanted shards few and far between it doesnt make for alot of fun

Replies

• Options
    I pulled 2 jkg shards 5 ability 2 mats and 28,000 credits on my run last night. That's pretty bad.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Unlucky!
  • Options
    First run through on the Kit Fisto event...
    T1: 25k, 5x3* training droids, 3 purple mats, 4 KF shards, 1 JKG, 1 AS.
    T2: 74k, 5x3* training droids, 3 purple mats, 5 KF shards, 1 JKG.
    T3: 78k, 5x3* training droids, 5 green mats, 6 KF shards, 2 JC.
    On the Secura event the first day's run was by far the most generous in terms of Secura shards so for the sake of experimentation, I spent 75 crystals to retry the 3rd tier...
    T3 (2nd go): 208k, 5 green mats, 2 JC.
    So a pretty generous payout in credits but not a single Fisto shard. I would have thought the least that could be guaranteed would be a single Fisto shard per completion.
  • Options
    I got 524K credits this morning on T3.
  • CT666
    8 posts Member
    Options
    Day 2 of the Kit Fisto event, 1st run through: 28k/23k/158k, a few purple mats, 1JKG/1JC/3JC.
    0 (zero) Kit Fisto shards.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    CT666 wrote: »
    First run through on the Kit Fisto event...
    T1: 25k, 5x3* training droids, 3 purple mats, 4 KF shards, 1 JKG, 1 AS.
    T2: 74k, 5x3* training droids, 3 purple mats, 5 KF shards, 1 JKG.
    T3: 78k, 5x3* training droids, 5 green mats, 6 KF shards, 2 JC.
    On the Secura event the first day's run was by far the most generous in terms of Secura shards so for the sake of experimentation, I spent 75 crystals to retry the 3rd tier...
    T3 (2nd go): 208k, 5 green mats, 2 JC.
    So a pretty generous payout in credits but not a single Fisto shard. I would have thought the least that could be guaranteed would be a single Fisto shard per completion.

Good but after that its down the drain
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    CT666 wrote: »
    Day 2 of the Kit Fisto event, 1st run through: 28k/23k/158k, a few purple mats, 1JKG/1JC/3JC.
    0 (zero) Kit Fisto shards.

Nearly exactly the same for me
    1jkg 1jc 2jc
    28k,23k,58k
    3 purple ability mats seems to want to give everyone crap
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Thamks for nothing same pulls again except instead of 1 jc shard on t2 i got jkg amazing kit fisto exclusive more like kit fisto elusive really need to change the drop rates for shards