Guild Leader quit logging in 18 days ago, needs removal

Our guild leader started the guild and slowly quit logging in. He hasn't come back in over 18 days. What can we do to get leadership transferred? It's becoming a problem.

Replies

• Options
    Start a new guild the leader can't even transfer leadership if he wanted to
  • Options
    we don't have enough people that will follow for that to work. We'll be left with half a new guild. This isn't a pro guild... people participate, but aren't super involved.. Need an EA solution.
    I put in a ticket, but zero response yet.
  • Options
    Same here. Great guild but leader no show for months
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    FWIW, if you want a new home feel free to contact me here or my ally is in my signature line. I'm leader, and we welcome new faces.
  • AdmiralSnackbar
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My guild is having the same problem except he's been gone for 48 days now. Plus we have an officer who's been inactive for 2 weeks as well. The majority of the guild wants to switch with me to a new guild but the way it seems I can only invite people on my ally list who aren't currently in a guild. The ally list is limited to 35 and besides that I'm afraid of getting banned for manipulating the ally list frequently if that achievement bug hasn't been fixed. Oh, and it would also be a colossal pain to organize and successfully pull off a mass transfer like that. There has got to be an easier way to do this or at least I hope so anyway. Any help or information would be much appreciated, Internet searches have brought me no answers and I don't want to leave the guild blindly and lose contact with all my guild mates.

Ally code: 772-573-184

@CG_LucifersDaddy is that how I call for help? Or should I say it 3 times into a mirror or something?
  • Options
    Yeah, close to the same issue here. Raid only once a week due to lack of participation. Usually only 13 or so members participate or login to play. Leader looks like he quit a few weeks back
    However I refuse to be part of a militant style guild and just want to be in a relaxed participating one. Don't spend money on the game and not a fan of fotm play style.