Shardmates: NSC Boiled Broccoli, EASB, Skammie, Magen, Gui Ski, midoriTea320, lone starr, DTA leef

Prev134567
American
394 posts Member
edited January 2017
Any of you guys out there? It's America. Wanted to see if any of you were around.
Post edited by American on

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'm not in the title, but same server. glad we dont share the same payout time though ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    Wanted to see how things been going with this new raid system.
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'm not sure what your question is haha
  • Options
    I'm here, this is Dad lol. I notice you have like the best team on the server :#.. I'm never sure how to approach it.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    yea america, you should take that sun fac out, it makes your team really hard to beat :p
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    I'm paranoid so I subbed out rg...
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    I've been mixing up my lineups instead of running the same squads...
  • Options
    Well, I normally attack your squad when my payouts over just to see how I do against it. I'm currently 0-3 against it. To be honest I don't even know who's beating it lol... We should all make a guild with the top 20 in our server, that would be hilarious.
  • Options
    I've mixed and matched my lineup but I have a feeling there will be more leia Rey rg lineups given leia now in arena
  • Options
    Yeah I just had Meh fysto's Leia hit me 5 times in a row. I'm covered in salt because of it lol, definitely about to farm her. But yeah your team pretty much has the server on lock. The power difference between yours and most others is 2-4K I don't even think most people are bold enough to attack your team during their payout times lol. I'm not
  • Options
    I got a fully loaded leia on back burner. Not enough room for her on the squad.
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    Anybody have luck with droid callers in shipments?
  • PhiOmph
    45 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yeah I just had Meh fysto's Leia hit me 5 times in a row.

Meh Fysto doesn't have leia :smile:

I think your team is definitely one of the best in this shard.

It might be a good idea to know when is each player's payout so we don't get in their way (or so we know who is going to be in our way)... What do you guys think?
    American wrote: »
    Anybody have luck with droid callers in shipments?
    0 Droid caller, 0 Furnace, 0 Security scanner :'(
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @American The squad you are currently running is the hardest one to beat so far
    @PhiOmph what is your ingame name?

I believe i'm only battling meh fysto at my pay-out (5h30min from now, see time stamp on this comment to know what time that is in your timezone)

1caller in shipments. but most my gear comes from raids and guild store. I'm F2P so i dont always have crystals to buy them from the shipments.
  • Options
    Oh wow yeah he's right lol. I guess I was probably battling EASB. I dunno, someone had a Leia hit me 5 times in a row and I was just sitting there like.. "Dood, really?" But yeah I don't think my payout is anywhere near you guy's payouts, but then again I leave most of your teams alone anyways lol.
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    Still no droid callers gahahahah
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    When is everyone's payout time?
  • Options
    America from Wallet Warriors? Nice to meet you. But I'm not in your shard lol. 'EASB' must be one of our members.
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know how to type the Chinese looking characters haha
  • PhiOmph
    45 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    @PhiOmph what is your ingame name?

I believe i'm only battling meh fysto at my pay-out (5h30min from now, see time stamp on this comment to know what time that is in your timezone)

Sorry... I thought I had written it in my answer. :smile: I am Meh Fysto and I think you are right. My payout is also GMT+1.
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    Fysto how many hours till payout for u?
  • PhiOmph
    45 posts Member
    Options
    It's 4pm right now and I have 3 more hours to wait until payout
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    I got 12 more hours. I thought we all get payouts at same time. Good thing :)
  • Options
    Wow, I'm kind of flattered that you bothered to call me out, America :smiley: JED here, PST. Nice to meet you all.
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    You were in the top of the board... Around the time I started haha
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    Starting to see that anakin has made a come back
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    jeah, anakin is a cool character, and with his new skill set he is pretty good ingame aswell
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    I got openings in the guild I'm in if anyone who doesn't have a guild is interested. Been promoted to the leader.
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    How does everyone like their guilds?