Who should I change on my squad?

Right now my arena team is QGJ (L), Lumi, Yoda, IG-88, and Jawa.

I've got a good number of 7 stars now, and am thinking about switching this up. I have 5's, GS, IG-86, Savage, and Leia, but only have the resources to level up and gear one of them. Looking for any ideas of who to switch out, and how to make my team stronger.

Replies

• Hbk146
    215 posts Member
    Options
    If u want to go top 20 and above, rg and rey are a must. Additionally toons like daka, st han, dooku, ben, gs, 5s, leia help them out quite a bit. If u r just aiming for a cool unique squad i would recommend going full jedi or droid.
  • Options
    The op just said he has 5's, GS, IG 86, Savage, and Leia and that he only has the resources to level and gear up one. Suggesting rg, rey, daka, st han, dooku, and ben don't do him any help...

I'd swap out 5's for 88. You lost a little bit of speed and a decent amount of damage but get way more health, counter attacks, assist attacks, and you still debuff. Imo 88 really needs to be in a droid team to be effective.
  • Options
    I made the swap and
    The op just said he has 5's, GS, IG 86, Savage, and Leia and that he only has the resources to level and gear up one. Suggesting rg, rey, daka, st han, dooku, and ben don't do him any help...

I'd swap out 5's for 88. You lost a little bit of speed and a decent amount of damage but get way more health, counter attacks, assist attacks, and you still debuff. Imo 88 really needs to be in a droid team to be effective.

I made the swap and am now in the 100's in the arena. Even though Five's hits for garbage, he seems to balance on my team very well. I just got done with a battle where Five's was the only char alive on my team and Obi Wan was the only char alive on the other team. It was a battle of 1k-2k hits to see who will last the longest.

Also, I think that it may be helping me on defense with my advertised power being 35k vs. having 32k before. 88 was my lowest geared char on my arena team.
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

88 past g10 is a monster... huge boost from g9... been hitting for 9k-12k on his basic since I upgraded (also omega). Pair him with HK omega leader and it is pretty explosive
  • Options
    As a follow up, I've moved up about 100 spots in Arena since making the change from 88 to Fives.