Greedo leader ability?

Homish
65 posts Member
I thought from swgoh cantina site Greedo had a level 8 leader ability where it adds some TM gain on a critical hit.

I've just got his leader ability to level 7 and it says it's maxed. Is this right, did they take the level 8 leader ability away? Cantina site just out of date in that regard

Replies

• Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    You won't be able to get his leader ability to lvl 8 until lvl 82 (whenever they increase the level cap again). Hopefully it remains the same as the data mined description and gives TM on crit... Will make him very useful as a lead in a lot of groups.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Homish wrote: »
    I thought from swgoh cantina site Greedo had a level 8 leader ability where it adds some TM gain on a critical hit.

I've just got his leader ability to level 7 and it says it's maxed. Is this right, did they take the level 8 leader ability away? Cantina site just out of date in that regard

Abilities can go beyong their current level, even if they're Maxed. It just means that the ability will be upgradable after level 80.

They are hiding these things to prevent people from anticipating abilities, in order to reduce complaints if they change the effects of those abilities.
    IE: If a hero has a completely OP leader after 80 and they decide to change it, they won't have to face a wave of "but I farmed X knowing he would become OP and now you're nerfing him, refund me!"
  • Homish
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for your replies guys. I feel less bad about blowing the credits to get him to 80 now.

I think they might change the ability. Potentially Lando's AOE hitting 5 crits might give 100% turn meter allowing for him to immediately "double down."