Tank Improvements

Fid
121 posts Member
There isn't a whole lot of variety to tanks in use, STHan, RG, B2, Sun Fac pretty much sum up all of my weeks encounters with tanks. Sure, there are some others sprinkled in but I for one would like to see a little more routine use out of the others. With that in mind here are some quick ideas for changes to existing tanks to make them a bit more viable.

Mace; +20% hp, +10% protection, +1 to expose duration, AI that actually prioritizes attacking exposed targets occasionally

Boba Fett; add "if Fett receives a critical hit he gains foresight" to mandalorian resolve

Gamorrean Guard; +10% hp, add "gains offense up on a critical hit" to hack and slash

Hoth Rebel Soldier; +12.5% health steal, +10% offense down chance on cover fire, remove the "empire" restriction from rebel momentum.

Magnaguard; reworked to have synergy with General Grievous

Clone Wars Chewy; +20% tm reduction chance, -1 to Roar cooldown

In the end, rather than nerffing DPS as is frequently called for, I'd much rather see tanks boosted to where they can effectively do their job offsetting high tier dps and be viable in all game phases. For example, don't nerf Rey, if stun isn't enough, give a taunting tank +def% per hit until the start of its next turn.

More ideas? Better ideas? Let's hear'em!