Who are the best AOE characters?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    why is wedge's aoe disappointing?

https://swgoh.gg/characters/wedge-antilles/

it is only a little less than lando's and hits 50% more if used early when toons have protection or above 50% health. Granted you can not re-use right away like Landos but it still hits hard the first turn.

A little bit less? Did you use both Lando and Wedge in the same team yet? You'd probably see the difference if you did.
  • Options
    TerraArran wrote: »
    why is wedge's aoe disappointing?

https://swgoh.gg/characters/wedge-antilles/

it is only a little less than lando's and hits 50% more if used early when toons have protection or above 50% health. Granted you can not re-use right away like Landos but it still hits hard the first turn.

A little bit less? Did you use both Lando and Wedge in the same team yet? You'd probably see the difference if you did.

no, I looked at the numbers on swog.gg web site you linked and there is only a ~ 200 difference in special damage. I have wedge (impulse/nostalgic buy, but great leader ability for the empire event) but not lando, so I can not compare.

I have to admit, a lot of the numbers on swog.gg seem very similar for a lot of the toons, but I dont have a different reference.
  • Tav1n_Yo
    193 posts Member
    Options
    88 really shines with Vader. You need to get debuffs on

Please explain why 88 is a good fit with Vader. I understand AA and Vader, but 88?

They both shine with each other. 88 (L) gives DoT on critical and it applies through tenacity because it's based on the critical landing so can't be resisted. Pair this with Vader's AoE DoT ability, guaranteed critical from Phasma's Advantage/speed down AoE and crit up from a toon like Leia and you have yourself an pretty potent AoE team. Through in a toon like Poe for mass expose and you have so good damage on your hands.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Jawa and Datcha, max gear, under JE. You're welcome.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, and omega.