Who to farm in Cantina: Luke or Lando?

I think i need more push especially for GW, i was traying with Kylo 5* and I am not convinced, so I was thinking how about Luke or Lando.
Suggestions please.

Replies

• Options
    Lando !
  • Options
    Luke. Lando AI is terrible. I've faced a few in Arena and they refuse to make it rain when they have Advantage.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    GS first if you need GW help.

Lando is awesome and fun to play with but you need to build a team around him to get value and utility in GW. Mainly Ackbar and Phasma.
  • Options
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    GS first if you need GW help.

Lando is awesome and fun to play with but you need to build a team around him to get value and utility in GW. Mainly Ackbar and Phasma.

I allready have GS, but i'm looking for an alternative.
    I would like also the best for the rancor.
  • Whis
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Lando !

This

Lando has a decent aoe and the scoundrel event is coming soon. Better get rdy
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    Whis wrote: »
    Lando !

This

Lando has a decent aoe and the scoundrel event is coming soon. Better get rdy

What they said. Aside from Lando being awesome (AI issues aside), he is good in raids, great in GW, and will be helpful for the Scoundrel event.
  • Options
    I think i need more push especially for GW, i was traying with Kylo 5* and I am not convinced, so I was thinking how about Luke or Lando.
    Suggestions please.

Lando was my first 4* character, I had to farm for Luke. They're both really good, but I recommend Lando. Why??

As much as I hate to admit it, I've had my team decimated by Lando in the arena with that aoe. Sure, Luke's hit really hard as well, but it's the Lando's that have rocked me.

Plus, it's Lando, c'mooonnn!!! He was almost Two-Face if Tim Burton kept making Batman films. :D But then again, Luke is also the Joker. Hmmmmm.......XD
  • Options
    Surely Lando by a mile over Luke....
  • Options
    Lando is also a rebel. So the versatility there is also useful.
  • Options
    Lando.
  • Options
    You can never go wrong with the velvet cape.. Lando!