Arena... Hopeless !

Hi folks,
Well, here is my problem. I always tried to avoid to go for the Meta Dodge team, it's just boring as hell I think. I always ended up top 10-20 but over nights i'm suffering and can go down to 35. I always ran teams like Rex (Lead), 5's, Echo, Rey, Sun Fac, or recently I've been running Phasma (Lead), 5's, Sun Fac, Rey, Leia etc... Teams like that.

I can't go below 10, of course this is also because of my gear and power, but when I fight the enemies I feel like I miss something.

So should I finally for those boring OB or Dooku or Han or RG whatever? Here is my collection of characters. I also really love Aayla or QGJ or whatever, don't hesitate. Please tell me which one I should run in order to have fun but also have a decent chance to become first! https://swgoh.gg/u/johankfar/collection/

Thanks so much and sorry for my bad english :).

Replies

• Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Options
    Run Rex lead, Phasma, Rey, QGJ and Sun Fac.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Spartacus547_REX
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Tarken Lead,Vader, RG, MT,(ST,is ok fit for Emp team) OR 5'**** i use 5ss now working on Obe-won to take his place, because Mind tricks is to good to pass up. For my team it works so well with it, some like Palatine as well, just to not a lot a of staying power, if there is a chance that there is going to be a Old Emperor Palatine that can throw Force lightning that be boss!