Omega vips members/ no one members

Toineswgh
29 posts Member
edited June 2016
I have to create a new accou tuase i don' t remember the other one; I saw what you see in the forum for many time but i really think that in this game they are omega vips and no one members.
It s a very good game but it s really money game.... And it s a vip game for some countries and for some guilds and players.
To advance we have all to pay but we are not equal...
Ea ' client attention is the worth i never see that: since many years, i m online player, i knew the usually rules of the game but here there are vip s client: the ea attention client is not poor it s no existent for me and for many people; i had a problem buying amd i have to sent snother mensaje, i m still waiting .
By the same way i respected the game rules i also expected that as consummer , ea will resolve the issues.....but noy : i m not from some guilds, i m not from some country.
Post edited by Toineswgh on

Replies

• Options
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    Did you just use google translate to translate whatever you typed into english?
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum!

first time forum rager, pangs of empathy i feel.
  • Options
    I m a spanish player; it s an english forum; i tried to speak english, if you want to, my french it s very good; i m very surprised that you attack how i i said not what i said....
    Thank you for the greatings in forum
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    Say whaaaaa?
  • Options
    Toineswgh wrote: »
    I m a spanish player; it s an english forum; i tried to speak english, if you want to, my french it s very good; i m very surprised that you attack how i i said not what i said....
    Thank you for the greatings in forum

no one is attacking you my friend, you have my empathy, i feel your pain, we were just commenting on the fact that the only time people come to the forum is to complain, it's how most of us found our way here too.

• Options
    Of course because the ea attention client is the worth my dear ; all the problems to the forun
  • Options
    For many months i supoorted all the bugs, send many emails to ea but never answer ; in my guild we have also problems with the rancor ' results...
    No answer..... I think that i can and i have to say what i say
  • Options
    we all need to vent, take solace in the fact you are not alone.
  • Options
    Yeah the rancor in phase 2 sometimes assign your damage to others players and is very frustrating. It's a bug they must to fix soon.
  • Options
    Dea quite, thankyou for yor message : you have 68 messages, so new as me, and i m surely most time playing the game than you . But thank you and you' re welcome !
  • Options
    Toineswgh wrote: »
    Dea quite, thankyou for yor message : you have 68 messages, so new as me, and i m surely most time playing the game than you . But thank you and you' re welcome !

best post evaa! reminds me of Manuel from Faulty Towers :smiley:
  • Options
    Yes, what toine wants to say is that we are asking for answers of EA. Just that. There are rumours about some guilds have more privileges than others because they spend more money, so they have more chances than others. We are not reclaiming good manners, we only say we have had some bugs with raids/tiers, we have got handicaps and we have got no answers about that.. We don't know if we are only with bugs in our guild or there are more with bugs. And we don't know if bugs will be repaired soon or what is it happenig about these topics?
    I add an old post about a massive bug in our guild:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/46016/super-bug-raid-lvl-5#latest
  • Options
    wow your top 3 did over 5mill damage :)

there are many faults with this game, i think one of which you are referring to is guild hopping where members of some of the top guild have been hopping into other guilds to earn extra coins so when they hop back the can call more raids, this issue has been addressed by the dev's and an apparent fix is in the pipelines but you are right in thinking EA panders to the top guilds, they spend the most money and it looks like EA bends over backwards to accomadate them.

i would not hold your breath, submit your ticket, post in the technical help and feedback sub-sections of the forums but don't hold your breath that EA will do much about it, expect the worst, chalk it down to a bad bug and if you do get compensated you will be pleasantly surprised.
  • Options
    Ponlo en español e insulta tranquilo jajaja