Today I did it...

Since I started the game when it was released on android I had an idea for a team. It took playing everyday since then and about 25$ to complete it...and the team sucks, crap!

Replies

• Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options
    lol
  • Options
    You started working on the deadly ewok scout/royal guard/Ugnaught/IG-100/Tusken raider combo?
    It confuses the opponent who to pick first! They all suck
  • Options
    You started working on the deadly ewok scout/royal guard/Ugnaught/IG-100/Tusken raider combo?

haha seems like it
  • Options
    You know I was really hoping a team of "all one kind" would make some difference but it really doesn't. The mix and match seems to be a better approach. This months hot pick is attack 400 times before the other person can. I guess it'll be different. I figured in about 72 months I'll have all the characters unlocked and lvld so I can counter just about everything.
  • Options
    Nosnibor wrote: »
    Since I started the game when it was released on android I had an idea for a team. It took playing everyday since then and about 25$ to complete it...and the team sucks, crap!

What is your team like? Please share.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Next month will be nuke all enemy players in one round. The coin flip will determine winner.
  • Options
    Benitoed wrote: »

All Sith: 5* Sid as leader, 5* Savage, 4* Dooky, 4* Vader and 4* Maul. I guess I am figuring out I can't really star up Vader and Maul without money. I've been doing the 2 Dooky battles every day for his tokens and he is only at 35/65. I probably need a better f2p team. I thought they might work well together with all the debufs with Vader but they are too squishy for no healer and tank taunt.
  • Options
    Benitoed wrote: »

All Sith: 5* Sid as leader, 5* Savage, 4* Dooky, 4* Vader and 4* Maul. I guess I am figuring out I can't really star up Vader and Maul without money. I've been doing the 2 Dooky battles every day for his tokens and he is only at 35/65. I probably need a better f2p team. I thought they might work well together with all the debufs with Vader but they are too squishy for no healer and tank taunt.

They are also all lvl 60 and maxed out in gear. However I'm sitting at like 17k dmg and I'm only ranked just under 500 with everyone 18k minimum. I have no idea how I could climb with this team. Seems like a waste. Why even have team leader abilities that are specific to a race?
  • fungushnitzel
    196 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've found Savage to be pretty average, and Maul is awesome at wiping Jedi teams but not worth a lot other than that.

You could still make a solid team by pulling Savage and Maul and using your other three by throwing in IG-88 and Poe. Actually, that would be a scary as hell team.

EDIT: Ok, HE double hockey sticks is too naughty for these forums. Duly noted.
  • Options
    I've found Savage to be pretty average, and Maul is awesome at wiping Jedi teams but not worth a lot other than that.

You could still make a solid team by pulling Savage and Maul and using your other three by throwing in IG-88 and Poe. Actually, that would be a scary as hell team.

EDIT: Ok, HE double hockey sticks is too naughty for these forums. Duly noted.

Savage has been a big saver for me. He has a lot of health and can also deal a lot of damage. Most characters with half health can be defeated by his special and when that happens he gets 2x dmg. I am thinking of pulling Maul because he barely ever survives long enough to get a hit in. I have a 6* Chewy I may replace him with but I just thought it would be fun for someone to see all Sith and be like Gotdayum! I also wanted to do a full Nightsister team.
  • Options

:neutral:

How did you not know that sid, dooky, and maul were all squish? You leveled a tank with no taunt for a team with no heals? Did you miss all the posts that said dooky/maul **** unless you were gonna spend a fortune to star them?

Looks like you kicked yourself square in the privates, but I sorta feel bad for you. My condolences.
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    Options

do you have tuskin raider? i thought he was pretty darn strong from what i understood. He has ally assist and his auto shoots for quite a bit. not to mention he's pretty tanky. if you have him 4*+ let me know.
  • Options
    I like hearing that from savage because i like this character but there are too many opinions against him...im stsrtimg with ig88 but not lste for a change. Can you tell me how much damage he does with his special normal and critical and with his basic atack too??
  • Options
    Phyneas wrote: »

:neutral:

How did you not know that sid, dooky, and maul were all squish? You leveled a tank with no taunt for a team with no heals? Did you miss all the posts that said dooky/maul **** unless you were gonna spend a fortune to star them?

Looks like you kicked yourself square in the privates, but I sorta feel bad for you. My condolences.

I was kind of hoping all out damage would prevail.
  • Options
    I thought about making a Datha, ig-86, jawa, droid, droid type thing...

Then, my brain turned on.

Datha's bonus is so broken, lol. How does he benefit from other Jawa in the group when there are no other jawa!?!?! You can only have one!