Force champions Event RNG

Seknos
306 posts Member
edited June 2016
Shards put aside, money wise most of the time we get under 50k credits and sometimes a miracle happens !! I personally feel like i am getting screwed when i get 28k knowing i can get 20 times mores.

pmzAT1AMp
Post edited by Seknos on

Replies

• AKS
    81 posts Member
    Options
    The whole game is like a slot machine. You are just now realizing that?
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Options
    AKS wrote: »

Credits rewards are fixed in galactic war, cantina and light / dark side battles.
    This is the first time that i noticed in any event such a potential difference between the minimum and the maximum credits rewards. But if you realized it before it even happened good job Nostradamus.
  • Options
    The game is a slot machine simulator, took me a while to realise it as well.
  • Options
    Free stuff, but because of RNG, it sucks. Or at least that's what it sounds like.

Why can't you just be happy for free content?
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Qyxstyx wrote: »
    Free stuff, but because of RNG, it sucks. Or at least that's what it sounds like.

Why can't you just be happy for free content?

Things are not black or white. I like the even and extra credits but i do not like the randomness of credit rewards.
    It being free does not mean that you have to blindly love everything about it.

Post edited by Seknos on
  • Igor08
    221 posts Member
    Options

Incorrect. With a slot machine you actually have a chance of getting something worthwhile in return for your money. This game just takes and takes.
  • Options
    Igor08 wrote: »

Incorrect. With a slot machine you actually have a chance of getting something worthwhile in return for your money. This game just takes and takes.

....except it's free unless you put money into it >.>
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Options
    I really hope they stop adding content so pll can't complain about free things...
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Nice haul
  • AKS
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Seknos wrote: »

Credits rewards are fixed in galactic war, cantina and light / dark side battles.
    This is the first time that i noticed in any event such a potential difference between the minimum and the maximum credits rewards. But if you realized it before it even happened good job Nostradamus.

Credits, yes. Just about everything else, no.

And if you played the other event it happened there with credits as well.

But, please. Enlighten us, oh brilliant one.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Seknos wrote: »

Credits, yes. Just about everything else, no.

And if you played the other event it happened there with credits as well.

But, please. Enlighten us, oh brilliant one.

That's a good thing because i was talking only about the credits. I did not notice such a huge gap in the previous event but you might be correct. This event is pretty good, i am happy with it.

Very nice touch with your irony, almost fell of my chair under the potency of your superior mind. Simply brilliant.