Is ST Han viable as leader in Arena early on?

Jonnysnipe
106 posts Member
edited June 2016
New account again, making nice progress, arena team is currently this (All level 47):
AA (L) 4* G6 (4 off 7)
GS 4* G6 (1 off 7)
Luke 3* G6 (2 off 7)
QGJ 3* (3 off 7)
Phasma 4* (2 off 7)

I think AA is useful at the start, but in the long game he isn't a top lead.

Could ST Han be viable as lead if I focused on him early? (I am working on him now)

ST Han (L)
GS
QGJ
Phasma
AA/Luke/Leia (could get her to 4* quickly then leave her while I level ST Han up)/Rey (long term)
Post edited by Jonnysnipe on

Replies

• Options
    Changed the title had a different thought now (RG won't be possible for a long time, may get him 3* within 2 weeks
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Options
    I think aa is viable long term as leader, soon as leia is ready tomorrow, I'll be using him
  • Options
    I have two accounts and on my main there isn't a AA lead in the top 50 and thats a January server.

Feel Han or even Phasma may be a better idea for lead
  • Options
    Ackbar gives Han speed to taunt sooner and converts any rebel non-attack ability into an attack. Especially with Luke on the squad, leave AA in lead.
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    AA is a viable lead if used with Leia. I'm in a competitive January shard and there are two teams that regularly place top 10 that use Ackbar lead.

I've actually tried both ST Han and AA leads and dropped rank much more with han
  • Options
    I've heard people say Han lead pairs well with RG. The idea is that when characters are knocked into yellow, RG auto-taunts, then the yellow character (probably your DPS) gains offense and survives to use it. And since they had defense up while green, they probably didn't go straight from green to dead.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    He is viable later on as well. I use him as lead he performs very good.