Looking for server mates. Krono,herozbane,rosemont,seven,rebel kgf etc

Prev1
Tak
352 posts Member
Hi everyone, Tak from FTB overseers. Our shard has been fairly active lately with lots of new faces in the top 50.

Looking for a few of the older players to join with us and help secure the top and prevent wasting valuable crystals

Hit me up on here if you are on this server and maybe we can work something out

Replies

• Options
    Heya Tak, OH how you've been a rival forever... I have to work my literal butt off to beat you. I'm willing to negotiate and boot non TS/FTB people from top 10. What is your plan?
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Her0zbane wrote: »
    Heya Tak, OH how you've been a rival forever... I have to work my literal butt off to beat you. I'm willing to negotiate and boot non TS/FTB people from top 10. What is your plan?[/quote

Haven't worked out all the details yet but specifically I would like to make our lives easier.

Do you have a line id ?
  • Options
    This is Se7eN, line id se7enjedi

CST payout. Been pretty boring until recently. Typically try to lock up #2 then flip flop with #1. Never attack #5 to 1.

@Tak

• Krono
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly didn't think I was a big enough deal for a call out lol.
  • Krono
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously though dealing with 6 or 7 overseers trying to get top 5 makes me sad =P
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Krono wrote: »
    Seriously though dealing with 6 or 7 overseers trying to get top 5 makes me sad =P

We had just noticed you were stubborn so we were trying to figure out your payout time
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options

CST payout. Been pretty boring until recently. Typically try to lock up #2 then flip flop with #1. Never attack #5 to 1.

@Tak

Ah seven sorry about today was trying to help out my boy morcsea as he got snuffed yesterday lol.

Do you have a line id by chance?
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Tak wrote: »

@Tak

Ah seven sorry about today was trying to help out my boy morcsea as he got snuffed yesterday lol.

I misread your post didn't see your line id. I'll see about getting you added
  • Krono
    3 posts Member
    Options
    My payout is 7PM pst
  • Options
    Tak wrote: »

@Tak

If morc won't boot me from top 3 I won't boot him. AFAIK only myself, morc, and rose compete for CST.

No interest in spending crystals on arena when I could spend it on gear.
  • DrCoffeeDog
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hey guys. Nice to make your acquaintance. I've been seeing some of you on and off since November!
    Post edited by DrCoffeeDog on
  • RyAsh
    123 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hey coffee! I'm curious when your payout is? I'm 7EST
    Post edited by RyAsh on
  • Rileysir
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I can't crack the top ten, but I thought I'd say hi. I'm newer to the top 50, so I guess I'm one of the ones you'd like to lock out. I'm no threat to knock the top guys out of position, just nice to meet some people from the same shard.

In game name is just Riley. See everyone in the arena.
  • Options
    Same here RyAsh! I figured that was the case since we've been sniping each other the last month or so! I can't get a good feel for how many are in the EST zone. I try to stay close to the top then work my way up each day, like most, I suppose. I'm all for civility if we can find ways to introduce more decorum and comraderie in the shard! Goodness knows we've been beating each other up for long enough.

Thanks, Tak for opening this dialogue.

Also, welcome Riley! I look forward to competing with you!
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    We have a fairly large group going @DrCoffeeDog. Do you have a line id and we could see about adding you
  • Rileysir
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Thanks, @DrCoffeeDog! Guess I don't warrant an invite to the line chat, though...

See you in the arena.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Rileysir wrote: »
    Thanks, @DrCoffeeDog! Guess I don't warrant an invite to the line chat, though...

See you in the arena.

Your pretty new to the top bro. If your going to stick around a bit maybe we can add you. Ry said you spoke to ftb recruiting?
  • Options
    I was kidding based on the initial comment. I realize I'm new, no worries.

Yes, I spoke to Ry, and actually had an invite extended to me by FTB a couple of weeks ago. Sounds like a very solid crew. My current group can get a little sramatic at times.

Anyway, thanks for responding. I hope you appreciate the fact that I'm just joking around. Competing against you guys is frustratingly rewarding - I'm learning lots as I go.

Riley
  • RyAsh
    123 posts Member
    Options
    @DrCoffeeDog - I think we have pounded each other pretty good over the last few months lol - get on line and let's organize this a bit better - fwd line info to @Tak for our arena chat

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Just found this thread.

I started an arena chat in line a while ago, and we have 11 members so far.

Have also spoken to @Kurapika1122 and @Garlinge1991 in pms previously.

Other players now in top ranks of arena you may recognise are:

Beefer, Sagarn, Tekasin, Bunk, SoulBrotha, 阿斯拉, Elias, こもさる, Boleardo, Lex, NSC 호호호, Stent, FyckThisGarbageGame, Grimwolf, Mai Perdel, Victoria, Wallop, etc
    Post edited by Keaven on
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
  • Gundam_Raizer
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yeah, I didn't realize I was that annoying tbh I haven't used crystal refreshes other than 1 per day if I see its how I can hold #1 otherwise it's a waste for #1 slot. 7PM est I believe is most our time since we all scramble for a fight at that time.
  • Gundam_Raizer
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Rileysir wrote: »
    I can't crack the top ten, but I thought I'd say hi. I'm newer to the top 50, so I guess I'm one of the ones you'd like to lock out. I'm no threat to knock the top guys out of position, just nice to meet some people from the same shard.

In game name is just Riley. See everyone in the arena.

Nice to meet you.
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Here Morcsea! Nice to see more and more from our pvp server :) My payout happens at 7PM CST same as Se7en & Rosemont. Cheeers!
  • Options
    Hello all, my payout is also at 7 EST.
  • Options
    Hey Tak,
    Sorry it took me a few days - I'm recovering from some knee surgery, and it has impacted my time online! My Line ID is just drcoffeedog. Thanks for adding me. I look forward to meeting everyone with whom I've been competing!
  • RyAsh
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Hey coffee - check line
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    lol @Gundam_Raizer account got banned. Post here if you start another dude.
  • Gundam_Raizer
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Eh I don't really care. Didn't know the rules so I broke some rules without knowing. The rule I broke wasn't posted any where. Lol even they told me afterwards. I could take it up with upper management and get it removed if I wished since I was not informed before.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ah. It's the no posting new thread ban thingy lol. Nice work.