Best toons to put as leader (to be borrowed)

Speaker4thedead
444 posts Member
edited June 2016
OK guys, so I am at a point where I can put whoever as a leader in every area of the game (where toons can be "borrowed.")

So in for each part:
challenges: currently I have my 7* gear 9 Rey. Light side: Rey
Dark side is 7* gear 8 Daka (basic w/Omega).
Cantina: Rey

I ask this because I just max geared my QGJ. I am wondering.... If you were on my ally list, or if I was one of the non allies you could " borrow" from would you rather I have gear 9 Rey with no leader ability, but she deals massive damage, or a max gear QGJ... Which toon would be more likely to be borrowed? Rey has every ability maxed with Omega upgrades. QGJ has his basic with Omega.

And as far as the Dark side, I figure a 7* level 80 Daka is a good one to pull in, since DS healers are worth a mint. I could also put RG, IG86, Phasma, or Poggle as my leader (which sets who can be borrowed.)

All toons listed are 7* level 80 with at least a gear level of 8.

Hope I wrote this so it makes sense. I'm trying to acquire as many ally points as possible.

Replies

• Options
    Tanks for missions so they can die and not effect stars awarded.
  • Options
    Rey. QGJ are a dime a dozen. Doing toons that are not common would be cool.

And for the love of god, can someone use Grievous so I can try him out :smile:
  • Speaker4thedead
    444 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @Mon_Evagrios I would if I could. But I dont have him.

But yeah I have Rey as who can be borrowed simply for the furious damage she does. The only reason I was thinking of changing it up was because QGJ is maxed now. Not everyone has ever used a max toon

@goldenarmadi110 you think I should change my dark side over to RG rather than Daka? Daka has as much health as STHan (a tank,) heals, and can revive dead allies...