Arena Squad Toons

Okay so it's clear that my arena squad currently sucks : Phasma 6* gear 7 L, Leia 5* Gear 8, Rey 4* Gear 8, Teebo 6* gear 8, Barriss 5* Gear 8.
My Gear 7/8 Characters are
Leia 5*
Ackbar 5*
Lumi 7*
Barriss 5*
St Han 4*
Rey 4*
Daka 5*
Teebo 6*
Phasma 6*
Ashoka 6*
QGJ 4*
Mace 5*
Old Ben 4*

Who should I use on my new arena squad, I have been trying Ackbar, Leia, Rey, Daka, Barriss it seems to be going alright, but anyway please comment who you think I should use on my arena squad.

Replies

• Options
    I would say you need a taunt to become competitive. It might be tough to get sthan up since you are also farming Leia but he would be a good choice. If you can't get him I would say start farming rg. Also I would get Daka up and replace teebo because I dont think he provides all that much. Other than that if you just star and gear everyone up it doesnt look like a half bad team
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Jake70 wrote: »
    I would say you need a taunt to become competitive. It might be tough to get sthan up since you are also farming Leia but he would be a good choice. If you can't get him I would say start farming rg. Also I would get Daka up and replace teebo because I dont think he provides all that much. Other than that if you just star and gear everyone up it doesnt look like a half bad team

Teebo on any team other than Ewoks is terrible.

Your on the right path with AA rebel team. Although, I'd drop Bariss for a tank (ST han works amazingly, RG is arguably better, RG + ST Han is better still).

Top ranks don't use healers because of how much damage you can pump out. Bariss hits weak, is controlled easy, is incredibly slow, and her only useful talent is her heal (which will usually not go off on defense since your team will be long dead).
  • Options
    Toukai wrote: »

Your on the right path with AA rebel team. Although, I'd drop Bariss for a tank (ST han works amazingly, RG is arguably better, RG + ST Han is better still).

Top ranks don't use healers because of how much damage you can pump out. Bariss hits weak, is controlled easy, is incredibly slow, and her only useful talent is her heal (which will usually not go off on defense since your team will be long dead).

When does RG become viable in the arena? I almost have him at 4*s
  • Options
    Toukai wrote: »

When does RG become viable in the arena? I almost have him at 4*s

Depends on your server. Prioritize gear over stars. He NEEDS to be g8 to have any use, but even then he is not very good. I would call him useable at 5* g9. You might get targeted more for not having him at 7* but he will do the job. Judging from the lineup you listed, I'd guess you aren't level 80 so maybe a 4* or 5* would be good in your case. Just know that gear is much more important for RG