raid reward bug?

2Next

Replies

• TorrentFiend
    35 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yourwinner wrote: »
    Are you banned too Shem? Maybe we are all "banned" while they fix it... I can live with that, lol.

We are not "banned" our accounts are only temporarily suspended is all. As far as I know I doubt that they would actually ban anyone that didn't do anything but play the game that they give us. I mean its not ethical to do what many did but its not like anyone was hacking or anything. Its just a bug that EA allowed and they created the situation. We just have to wait for the fix is all and learn our lesson. Next time we see something like this well know not to take advantage because with a game like this there's 0 doubt that this sort of activity is being seen and will get acted on if abused.

Would you like to bet on that?

If there was any real way of claiming a win or whats being bet I would bet but you're just after flame bait so here it is instead :) The exact message states "Account SUSPENDED This account has been TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED from playing for violating policies. Repeat offenses may lead to a permanent ban."

Suspended is not banned. Especially for a 1st offense that was a situation created by a bug in the game that is not caused by the player but the developer. I highlighted a few key words there that should help you clarify this. Players might have exploited this and that's a violation hence the suspension but its a suspension to roll back the damage and a warning to the player so that a ban does not later occur on repeat offenders. Banning for a bug exploit created by the developer on a first offense? Banning would be really harsh don't you think? Suspended yes...banning, probably not.
  • Options
    i'd be willing to wager a hefty bet yes that it's only a temp ban. no one hacked anything or manipulated the packets etc. they just pushed a button that said "free loot click here!"
  • Options
    Hi.
    I took the bug , but I'm sorry. Please don't remove my account. :neutral: Yani :blush:
  • Options
    i'd be willing to wager a hefty bet yes that it's only a temp ban. no one hacked anything or manipulated the packets etc. they just pushed a button that said "free loot click here!"
    LinaLozz wrote: »
    Hi.
    I took the bug , but I'm sorry. Please don't remove my account. :neutral: Yani :blush:

If EA is listening I bet that most players that took part in this are very much regretting this bad judgement and feel the same way as these 2 players summed it up as. I think many normally honest players were tempted by the "free loot click here aspect" and will not repeat this mistake now because its clear that if they do THE MAN is watching and has a big BAN stick so he should choose to use it. This is probably one of the largest whoopsies on EAs part as well so hopefully EA can roll back the items got unfairly and patch this and everyone can emerge from this ordeal wiser.
This discussion has been closed.