Options
    Here's the latest Lando team I have:
    Lando (L) omega special
    Leia omega basic
    QGJ omega basic & Humbling
    RG - no omegas
    Rey - omegas on all 3
    - everyone at max gear and level

Lando gets 15% crit chance (unique) plus crit chance up (himself or Leia). He also gets 28% crit damage (leader) plus 100% bonus damage (omega) and offense up (QGJ). He's G11 so he can survive Rey's Flurry and has decent health steal to go with his insane damage.

Leia gets decent speed (Lando lead) = 179 speed plus tm from her basic omega (50% chance each time she attacks). So it feels like it's always her turn plus she gets extra attacks. She also benefits with awesome crits: 25% crit damage (stealth) plus 28% crit damage (Lando lead) + crit chance up (unique) plus offense up (QGJ)

RG protects/stuns and Rey is REY.

Wow! This is so fun!

Edit: Damage High Scores on crits
    Lando 11K+ for each crit on his aoe
    Leia 8K+ on her basic each hit - wow

Those are with crit chance up & offense up

Also massive damage if they assist QGJ
  • Au5t1n
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Lando (L) omega special
    Leia omega basic
    RG - no omegas
    Rey - omegas on all 3

Lando gets 15% crit chance (unique) plus crit chance up (himself or Leia). He also gets 28% crit damage (leader) plus 100% bonus damage (omega) and offense up (QGJ). He's G11 so he can survive Rey's Flurry and has decent health steal to go with his insane damage.

Leia gets decent speed (Lando lead) = 179 speed plus tm from her basic omega (50% chance each time she attacks). So it feels like it's always her turn plus she gets extra attacks. She also benefits with awesome crits: 25% crit damage (stealth) plus 28% crit damage (Lando lead) + crit chance up (unique) plus offense up (QGJ)

Wow! This is so fun!

@Awakened1130 What about some scoundrels in a Lando team such as Dengar, or some other rebels since I missed the Rey train?
  • Options
    Au5t1n wrote: »
    Lando (L) omega special
    Leia omega basic
    RG - no omegas
    Rey - omegas on all 3

Wow! This is so fun!

@Awakened1130 What about some scoundrels in a Lando team such as Dengar, or some other rebels since I missed the Rey train?

Yeah I just have Rey in there cuz she's a great addition to any team

Dengar would be great. I'm thinking about working on Greedo too. With Rebels u might wanna think about Ackbar lead then Lando can aoe 2 times in a row.

Also if you have Phasma in there she can grant Lando Advantage which is very powerful - guaranteed crits on an aoe!
  • Options
    Literally no one has ever said "why do you have Rey on that team?" This is due to her not being in line with the rest of the characters. Go figure.
  • Options
    Lando, Cad, Leia, Chewie, and STHan.

Sounds fun, but not sure it would work very well.
  • Options
    Lando, Cad, Leia, Chewie, and STHan.

Sounds fun, but not sure it would work very well.

There you go, does not work.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Chewie's not a bad option under a Lando lead if he's max geared and taunts omega.