Multiple Raid Rewards

What is the definition of an exploit? I'll save the time and lay it out. The definition of exploit is simply to make full use of and derive benefit from a resource. So according to EA standards this seems to be the most contradicting use of a word I have ever seen. Being able to create multiple accounts in order to "make full use of and derive a benefit from a resource" is not frowned upon nor considered an exploit by EA standards. So in today's raid while searching within the guild I kept seeing raid rewards continually show up which common sense says to claim which I did. So now my account is 'locked' apparently for an exploit that was frowned upon by EA. So basically EA condones exploits it just depends on which ones they approve. Guild hopping has been forever ok which clearly is an exploit but claiming multiple raid rewards which was a programming issue isn't. One of the worst handled situations I have seen not to mention the share prejudice of what is allowed and what isn't when both are clearly exploits.

Replies

• Options
    These are being handled case by case - we don't discuss exploits or disciplinary actions on the forum. Thanks for understanding.
This discussion has been closed.