Leia Leader Ability Rework

Leia's Leader Ability should be reworked so it affects everyone not just rebels

Replies

• Options
    Why?

Ig88 ability does that already with a dot.

I'ld rather have a another effect like ackbar or ig88
  • Options
    Hahha....you call that a rework....Leia's leader ability just sucks. Even if they did make it go to everyone.
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Options
    I think there are enough characters that need real reworks on their attacks and special abilities because they are terrible. I agree that Leia's leader ability is bad, but she's still a great character.
  • Options
    Minowara wrote: »
    I think there are enough characters that need real reworks on their attacks and special abilities because they are terrible. I agree that Leia's leader ability is bad, but she's still a great character.

100% agree. Fix bad broken characters. Seems like every game like this does the same thing, new characters are *usually* more powerful than previously released characters, the old ones get left behind because they are STILL obsolete because they never go back to fix their screw ups or have become obsolete because of the new releases.
  • Options
    Minowara wrote: »

Agree, though it would be interesting with Lando and scoundrel Han Solo.
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. Let's make Leia even more powerful.