Looking for an active beginner's guild

I just recently started this game, and can tell I'll be using it for quite some time. I have a lot of fun with it, but am disappointed with the guild I'm in. I contribute the max 600 every day, but only 6 others in the guild ever put up 500 or more. It took a week to save up for a t3 raid. I thought that was normal, but have been reading about daily raids, or streaming raids. If any lower level active guilds need consistent members, I'm ready to switch. I started last week, and at lvl 50 now, with mostly 3-4* toons.

Replies

• DarkDane
    176 posts Member
    Options
    I have a guild perfect for you my friend.
    My ally code is 327-242-567, but is easyer to manage by add me on line, id dydane
  • Options
    Join Luke Warm On The Inside. We have members across the spectrum. As long as you have a single seven star toon, you will be able to claim heroic rewards. Check us out.
  • Options
    Would like to invite you to a up and coming guild we are the W'est R'en J'di . We are a laid back casual group that likes to have fun will be doing t 3 raids. Right now one a week some times two but with your help we can move that up faster. We are west coast reset.ally me at 727314666 or line id @Papaduck240 . Hope to here from you soon D'Air R'en guild leader.
  • Options
    705 shadowtrappers CSIS Crew