What to get in Guild Store?

Bastianvdk
8 posts Member
edited June 2016
Just got Rey to 7* and now i don't know what to buy next. I don't run droids, Resistance or ewoks so there was no obvious choice for me. Please assist

What to get in Guild Store? 51 votes

Save Currency to get Gear
39%
RonTomhnewtonDrew_FornierKamikazeRhombusBartemXaderdvdcisnerosTSWPandamanKourskevanbioMandalorian_R3solveKING_J0URNEYbanjo1071adeoetregeWicket_The_EwokZazooSamuelGothRowdyICPeonStyleAlgirdasG 20 votes
Resistance Trooper
3%
RancoryanSwordd 2 votes
Luke Skywalker
3%
loumcgarretSnokeTrooper 2 votes
Ewok Elder
39%
Syth_HunterLBJfor3garubladorSagefireChosen_OnemedetecsamjpTMKCarpeDiem007007gobears21Snake2Johnni295crixvaneOoUndeadAjnataTheRealBobBelcherMol_Eliza_2DanblooMullatoChapinisdee 20 votes
Jawa Engineer
5%
AndarclRushld49ers1 3 votes
Other
7%
CastaspellaMikymateWaquiDashing 4 votes

Replies

• Options
    Ewok Elder
    EE is a great pick for raids
  • Options
    Gear, definetely. It's long and painful to gear characters, so you really should start right now.
  • Options
    EE is fantastic even if you don't run Ewoks. He is a dispeller, healer, TM enabler and character resurrector all in one, and his resurrect has a 100% effectiveness chance.

That said, if you really aren't feeling it, save the currency for raid-only gear. Rey and EE are the only ones worth getting shards for if you aren't focusing on a particular build.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Ewok Elder
    What gear is worth buying tho? I'm just now getting my toons to G8, so don't really know whats worth and not.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    What gear is worth buying tho? I'm just now getting my toons to G8, so don't really know whats worth and not.

Furnace Salvage and Droid Caller Salvage. Or the actual items if they show up.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Ewok Elder
    Buying gear differs character by character. Most definitely you will need Droid Caller or Furnace for all toons. I am currently working on Ewok Elder though, guy seems to have so much utility in the game that it would be pain for me to skip on him. Inching closer to 6*.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Ewok Elder
    It's just so hard to save and not buy shards lol. My Rey is at 5* and I really want IGD. Mehh.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Ewok Elder
    Since you don't run droids; I'm assuming you don't have them and don't want them so EE makes sense. Luke makes no sense because without the shop he's an easy farm. RT isn't that good and piggy (gg) is quite piggy on gears and unless you want a dot dealer meh....
  • Xader
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Furnaces and Scanners are the most needed.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Ewok Elder
    The gear is terrible value. If you are running t7 raids with a little patience you'll get what you need just from drops. EE is a useful little fuzzball, try him out.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    medetec wrote: »
    The gear is terrible value. If you are running t7 raids with a little patience you'll get what you need just from drops. EE is a useful little fuzzball, try him out.

This depends on how far away your guild is from running T7 raids.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    Save for gear unless you receive 'enough' gear from raid rewards. Otherwise go for EE or possibly gamguard.
  • Options
    Other
    Raid gears!
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Rey is a MUCH faster farm with guild shop currency. So is EE. They will pay off a ton in arena and raids. Once they are farmed stick to gear. Thousands of purples needed. So many purples. (Sigh)
  • Options
    my .02 on guild store is

rey if you don't have her 1st

then gear if you area team needs it or just don't have enough gear X player for the area or raids

then EE for his raid help. with the right squad in P1 you can do big damage in heroic raids. you almost have to have EE, AA, Rex, someone who can clear the mark for death. then you couple with other turn meter players people can do 1m damage in one turn. since rex is not free EE seems to be a bit better than AA coupled with teebo.

Now if you run a droid squad in the area JE seem to work well. on my shard the only droid team that hits #1 for payout I see runs JE.

I screwed up and started the GG before the EE and now switching since I have most of my go to players gear X or XI