New star wars movie concepts based on meta

Vodeux
55 posts Member
edited June 2016
Ea has basically created their own star wars universe since all the meta in the current game had little or non functioning roles in any real storyline. So based on this meta the title of star was should be

star wars: bug force united
Identical twin genosians takes on the world. Their road to fame is that no one can tell these two apart until its too late. They conquered the sith because darth maul just stood there and died, sidious kept spinning and fell dead. Dooku just dodged himself outta the script.
The jedi's Were too fun to kill because they are basically the council of clowns. In this universe the lightsabers are merely glow sticks with cool sounds, mace, the best duelist just Twirls and dances, anakin and kit tickles everyone, while ashoka, yoda and qgj flies around acrobatically. The only real damage they inflict is $0.10 for the show and maybe the effort for a clap or 2.

Then moving along, they killed the almighty luke with his rifle made 50,000 years ago, and all those fighter pilots that they never knew had names. They were shocked when they faced the clone brothers, cause who knew identical clones had un-identical skill sets?

Fortunately the droids and jawas were easy to kill since they survived the first wave of attack and no one could ever decide what was their optimal team. Curiously, general grievous, and solo was nowhere to be seen.

Then one night they saw a group consisting of 5 toons, and among them, a glimer of a ghostly woman in white. Before they could even clearly see who she was and who she was with, she suddenly vanished...
Then out of nowhere, BAM BAM + BAM. One of the brothers were injured and before anyone could react...BAM BAM + BAM. He fell. The other brother in disbelief tried to fire back but the woman cannot be targeted. He also noticed all of her crew now had bright green boxes on their head. Then, as quickly as she vanished, she magically reappeared. The brother fired back as hard as he could including the now useless call to assist. it was very difficult to hit her even though she was visible...could it be because of that old guy next to her who keeps hitting me with a wet blue stick? He thought...

Wait a minute, isnt that the girl who was being probed by droids as well as being manhandled by by Jabba? How did she become so powerful?

He fought back bravely, and did enough damage to make her react, she turned yellow. Then out of nowwhere the big red guy next to her called him an ****. Incredibly the red man absorb all his shots and started to poke him with his stick until he couldnt move.

The brother however still felt great as the hits werent as hard as he expected. Also he felt great appreciation for the big hairy ape next to her, who still havent moved.

Imma kill u, all he thought

Twack twack + twack

A girl, a stick, no training but somehow, death to all.

The genosians were no more

Post edited by Vodeux on

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, i'd be cooler if i could take anakin and snips and flawless victory your 5 person squad everytime . . .
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Dont forget the scene where the royal guard tanks 600 triple backflip lightsaber attacks from Yoda. Meanwhile a group of ewoks raid Jabbas palace and LOLstomp the rancor. Old **** Ben kenobi dodges rain drops while captain phasma actually proves herself useful.
  • Kebab
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Love it hahaha
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'd pay to see Rey one shotting Kylo.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Nessy1939 wrote: »
    Yeah, i'd be cooler if i could take anakin and snips and flawless victory your 5 person squad everytime . . .

It would be nice if more iconic names were at least relevant rather than hopelessly useless.

+1 op. Funny read.
  • Options
    I'd pay to see Rey one shotting Kylo.

Yeah, emo kylo swatting flies, while Rey downs him with a flurry of blows!