Sooo many

Kalcor
92 posts Member
Sooo many geared up lvl 10's now on my shard. So many. Well.. We had the pre craft issue.. Ok it happens.. Now the exploit. Well let's take full advantage of this since we didn't get a slap on the wrist last time. Hey for the guys who didn't exploit or were honest. Thankyou.
Think I'm done here with this game, here you can have my ebotd, my 100x soj's, my windfury's, and of course my crystals and goldZ. I'm done.

Replies

• DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Kalcor wrote: »
    Think I'm done here with this game, here you can have my ebotd, my 100x soj's, my windfury's, and of course my crystals and goldZ. I'm done.

Hahahahaha, D2LOD 3evah. Made some reminds came around :)
  • Options
    Kalcor wrote: »
    Sooo many geared up lvl 10's now on my shard. So many. Well.. We had the pre craft issue.. Ok it happens.. Now the exploit. Well let's take full advantage of this since we didn't get a slap on the wrist last time. Hey for the guys who didn't exploit or were honest. Thankyou.

What exploit are you talking about?
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    We get it. You're a sore loser. You can only stick around if you can win. You don't enjoy the game at all. Thanks for playing while you were here. I hope you find something you are able to enjoy, and learn that winning isn't everything.
  • Beege
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Bye Felicia
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Lemme get all of your kylo ren shards before you leave tho. And don't lie, I know you farmed him by accident.
  • Kalcor
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Beege wrote: »
    Bye Felicia
    Oooh oooh! I wanna quote bad black movies too! Here let's try...

You wanna smell my ****?

Oh not familiar with that one? Should try and come up with your own instead of copying another nerds weak line.

• M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    Beege wrote: »
    Bye Felicia

Winner