How to farm over 30k a day on accident

LeBobcat
107 posts Member
edited June 2016
So we regularly change leadership between a guy in the US and a guy in the UK

With the new coin farming rules it's based on the leader and his reset time so we have about 60 leader reset times during the month as normal operations...

Does this mean we will earn 60k a day now we easily hit the 30k cap, and if it renews on leader reset that's great for us since we are multinational group...

I just don't want everyone to get banned for something thats clearly built into the system, meaning if I leave my guild to help another guild just for the coins (I have to promote a new leader which resets the coin cap when their activities refresh) and then i rejoin my old guild we have enough coins to do another Heroic... I know I won't get gear only coins but everyone else will get gear....

Will we be banned if our leader leaves and promotes a new leader and we go over the 30k a day cap?

If so how does a leader leave a guild without risking being banned?

What do u guys think is this cheating if you rotate leaders and earn over 30k a day?

Thanks,

Replies

• Options
    It's based on the guild creator's reset time, so even if you swap to the UK leader, if the US started the guild, that's always going to be the reset time.
  • LeBobcat
    107 posts Member
    Options
    From.the update word for word...

(it currently resets when the Guild Leader's reset occurs).

This does not mention the creator. Actually it has the word currently and leader so maybe I'm reading it wrong?

Does someone know where it says the reset is based on the creators time, I know count Josh says so but that's not the wording they used in the update
  • Options
    When you swapped leaders before did it change your reset time?
  • Options
    perhapy this is a naive question ... how are they saying the cap is 30k but you can still earn 150 k? how is this both?
  • Options
    30k per day.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    every player can only contribute 600 a day, so the reset times dont matter. The 600 is added to the guild total the first time a player loggs into the game after his personal daily reset. If you have players from different timezones in your guild this could result in 25k on a day and 35k on the next. But it allways evens out if the same 50 people stay in the guild.
    aquiring guild bank coins is based on individual timers, and not on guild timers.
    Post edited by leef on
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I don't think that Leef has read the update... I see him.telling everyone how it used to work.then a oooooohhhh I just read the update post from him in another room lol funny guys commenting and don't even know there was a update
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    @LeBobcat i didnt. forgot to mention that in this thread like i did in the other. In my defence, the update wasnt live when i commented and i apologised for my mistake.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Wow great a thread which explains how to exploit the system
  • LeBobcat
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks man I'm not trying to exploit the system I'm doing what I have always done in the normal course of playing I check on my 2 guilds, 100 real players no alts... I dont cheat or TRY to exploit the game.

And even if I didn't have 2 guilds, mercenaries lead guilds too so now what happens?

If your a guild leader you can't leave the Guild without "exploiting" the system... There's no other way!!!

So my point is

A) either the game designers are so blind that they addressed nerfing mercing in the same update that gives people who merc (leave a guild) an additional advantage economically...

Or B) it's purposely build into the game so guilds that have a mercenary leader get a unfair advantage, and it's ok to do and not an exploit...

To me it's working as intended, most guilds earn less money, but people who pay attention to how it works can benefit, if it was really a issue just tie coins to the Guild and make coins show up every 24 hours like the operation boats in that banga beach game.