Is Grievous worth the grind?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Thanks for the backup yall...so to answer your thread question about grevious....is rey, yoda, fives and evasion leads a problem for you? Might wanna put the time in for grind on grevious, his basic is where its all at and as game cap progresses he will only grow more viable with multiple auto tuants. Again only my opinion but with my hk/88/86/je/gg and 5* on gg and 4* on je i am getting to about 15 in arena and hold steady at 50ish...grevious + je make rey/doku/fives a cakewalk.

This thread has gotten me yearning for GG. I've decided to begin farming him immediately.
    A dark day for me indeed. :(
  • Options
    @Halig and @SNAKEMAN ... Ha ha ha! You know what? I'm so set in firing his AoE off immediately followed by his laugh that when I finally get around to using his basic, there's always been a Dooku, Fives or even brewed up Kylo Ren that needs his attention. I feel like all the time I thought he was laughing at the enemy, he was actually laughing at me...

"Ha ha ha Steve, you absolute chopper. You could have buried Rey but instead you used a pump AoE attack in the hope that IG88 would get a boost on his AoE. You, mate, are not worthy. Now just hand over the lightsaber for my collection and I'll go lock myself in the Shard Shop again. We can forget this ever happened..."

Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.